header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
There is a link to the trailer on the Total Skull Facebook page.
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 2 years ago
I just watched it..All I can say is wow.. Here is the link if any of you don't already have Total Skull on your facebook friends list... https://www.facebook.com/totalskullSMZ The link for the trailer on Youtube is near the top of the page.

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 2 years ago...

Yeah seen that. I'm awaiting on an official version of the trailer to put on Rob's YouTube and here at the site - awaiting distribution permission. As soon as we are allowed, it will be put on the site.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

The Professor MoonShiNeQueeN replied 2 years ago...

thanks moon, i cant wait untill they let you put up the official version emma!

xxoo I dont know jack, but i do know shine xxoo

Halloween6 replied 2 years ago...

I can't wait !

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Can't wait to see the official version too..

The Professor Tyrannosaurus Rex replied 2 years ago...

Yeah, I want it Yeah, I need it Yeah, I love it Can't wait too.

From Germany, but I have nothing to do with the SS-Werewolfs!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php