header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Photos
Started by Tiny AngelMyers13 2 years ago
Dear Emma, I was wondering if I could use some of the pictures that Rob Zombie has put up from "The Lords Of Salem" on my horror blog. Here's the website address: http://goregalore.wordpress.com/ Please let me know, thanks. -Kalyn Corrigan

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

That is a fucking sweet blog...Angel, you rock..I love all the stuff from The Walking Dead and True Blood. ..I just book marked it so I can check it out later..

Tiny AngelMyers13 replied 2 years ago...

Thanks so much Moon!! That means more to me than I can say. Plus, it's always nice finding people that love True Blood and The Walking Dead like I do!

+1

I know what you mean..It can be hard to find horror fans in my area..People make a lot of assumptions about horror films being "bad" just because some of the slasher films in the 80's weren't great, and they over look the rest of the genre. I have heard people either indirectly say my taste in movies is "cheesy" or they are afraid of horror movies and they are afraid to come to my place because they are scared I'll make them watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre..That really gets old.

+1
Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 2 years ago...

I don't see why not, as long as you download them and host them on your own server and give proper credit as to here the photos came from. If I hear any different I will let you know. Very good job btw. I also liked the Walking Dead write-ups

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Thanks Emma! I'll make sure to do that. Also, thanks for the compliment! That's so nice of you! It's so cool hearing that from the person who made this awesome website! @Moon I know exactly what you mean. It's the same way here. Most of the people I meet think I'm really strange when I tell them how much I love horror movies. They automatically write me off, just like you, and assume I have bad taste in movies. I can't believe people are afraid to come to your home! That's just silly.

Yeah, it is just annoying..Seriously, I have sat through the kind of romantic comedies I hate..Because certain friends wanted to watch them, it seems only fair that I should get to pick the movie sometimes.

+1
CreatureKillsWell replied 2 years ago...

I agree, that's a wicked cool blog, Angel! The Texas Frightmare Weekend looks like it was a great time, and all those interviews were pretty awesome. Michael Rooker and Tony Todd both seem like great guys.

Thanks CreatureKillsWell!! I'm sorry that it took me so long to see your comment! Thanks for visiting my page, and the kind words, I really appreciate it.

Otis B. Driftwood SideShowCarni replied 2 years ago...

Awesome pic (I might be a little behind) over at Totalkskull.com SMZ in the cemetary...New Desktop...Still have Hope Solo in the corner though

Trust me, fella. That ain't the only thing I do with this mouth.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php