header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Trailer For Lords of Salem
Started by The Bogeyman1000 2 years ago
Does anybody know when the trailer for Lords of Salem will come out or the realese date of the movie need an update man cant wait for the film Rob Zombie films are alway the Bomb love them to death!!

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 2 years ago...

The movie is still in post production with some filming still going on. I know everyone wants the movie but don't rush the man - he will reveal all soon.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Awesome films are worth waiting for.

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

+3
Tiny Rob Zombie replied 2 years ago...

Soon. I am still editing the film.

The Professor Jay Boogeyman replied 2 years ago...

see this is why I think Rob is a awesome film maker, Unlike alot of other directors, Hes very hands on with his movies, even with the editing... Wonder if he over sees the sound effects deparment.

See, told you, that ya can't rush the man

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

I also post at Horror Bid.com..On their message boards, certain people are, well I don't know if they are just being paranoid, or trying to start rumors or what..But, they are saying things about how they think Lords of Salem is going direct to DVD/Blu Ray. Because they haven't seen a trailer yet..And I even told them tonight to come here and see what was said on this bosrd. I have nothing against anyone on that board, but they need to chill out.

There was an article that was written on a site a few days ago which made this claim. The thing is, principle shooting only finished a short while ago, then editing takes it time - people seem to forget that once production starts there is then the process of post production. I think because Rob has been very public about the movie, showing behind the scenes shots etc, people have been too assumptive about the release date. Once he announced shooting had finished on location, people seemed to think a week later a trailer would be released. I think it is great that Rob has been here though and posted and told people what stage he is at - hopefully that will quell "nerves" (impatience).

yes, editing takes alot of time, and it fucking drives me crazy, its soooo hard. But its worth it. I know some people think right after a movie shoot, the movie goes through this weird, cut and past editing stage, and BAM its out.... Im sure Rob, and everyone that works in film would love it that way, however it doesnt. it will be here before you know it.. mean time enjoy some Buck Owens and the Buck-a-roos

Tiny SpiderBaby replied 2 years ago...

I'm willing to bet that the guys on the other board know all this but still, its a great way to start rumours and give their site more hits I guess. I have nothing against them, this is just what I think is happening. Good things come to those who wait......

Yeah, I think the guys over at the other board are just doing it for attention..

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

I think it's worth the wait !! I am being a patient living dead girl

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 2 years ago...

I just want to say how fucking cool it is for the man himself to come on here and give us little updates/speak directly to the fans! And thats in ADDITION to the Question of the Week. How many of you can say the same about other rockstars? No one can ever say he doesnt care about his fans. He's a busy dude and still makes time, even if it's brief, to interact personally with the fans! Badass. Thanks Rob!

Hell yeah, I was really happy to see Rob here last week..That was awesome of him.

yeah Tragedy666 Im sure he still thinks back to the hay days, and thinks damn I use to live in my van for awhile eating shit from soup kitchens to this, because these people "gets it". He might have been in the spot light for awhile, but Im sure he still thinks very highly of the ones that became a mad mob of zombie lovers LOL.

Tiny Jivasol888 replied 2 years ago...

Any chance of a release shin dig happening IN Salem, MA 2012 halloween to promote? Would be fucking sweet!

Purgatori replied 2 years ago...

With all the anticipation of this movie...and the huge success and marketing of The Walking Dead and now everything horror, I would really doubt this goes straight to DVD/BluRay. I'm sure we;ll see a trailer soon enough...I know everyone is anxious, including me, for this. ... I agree, the release in Salem would be awesome!

+1
Tiny jsncnly replied 1 year ago...

When will it hit the net, seeing how it premiered at last night's concert? Feed us!

The Professor Tyrannosaurus Rex replied 1 year ago...

When the people who are not able to go to the concerts will get the trailer?

From Germany, but I have nothing to do with the SS-Werewolfs!

Halloween6 replied 1 year ago...

It's time to have the trailer in HD, right?

The Professor Tyrannosaurus Rex replied 1 year ago...

LORDS OF SALEM will be distributed by Anchor Bay. So, will Anchor Bay release the trailer soon? I hope the didn't edit a new one. The trailer Rob Zombie showed the audience on his tour earlier this year was amazing, even that shitty YouTube bootleg.

From Germany, but I have nothing to do with the SS-Werewolfs!

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

LOL.... Did anyone else notice in the Lords of Salem trailer, somone is reading a book entitled "The End of the American Witch"?  Familiar lyrics anyone??  It's at 1:10 of  the official trailer.  ...Thats pretty fucking cool of Rob to throw in there! 

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I will have to look at the trailer again..See if I notice it.

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

HAHA THAT'S GREAT GOOD EYE!!!!

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Indeed ^_^

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Very nice.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php