header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
COMPLETE BS
Started by Tiny MsBoogeyman 11 months ago

{#emotions_dlg.warning}{#emotions_dlg.angry} I am mad.  Very mad.  Lords of Salem opening on the 19th? Right.  I live in a town with an AMC theater and NO LORDS OF SALEM AT ALL TOMORROW!!!  Super pissed I am yes yes.  Why? Please tell me.  I have been looking forward to this for an extremely long time, read the book, pre-ordered it even.  No, I was not one of the lucky 500, but I still supported everything that had to do with the movie- posted #TLOSVIP on almost a daily basis, nothing, didn't care- I love Rob and Sheri.  He's an amazing artist, director, writer, etc. and she is an excellent actress, designer, etc.  This really pisses me off.  All of the anticipation I have had built up is shot to the ground. Is it ever even going to come to my town, Dubuque, IA? I know it's a shitty town but really, it deserves real talent such as his.  Big cities aren't the only ones who should get the ability to view the movie- he has fans all throughout the country.  I called my AMC and they didn't even know what it was, nor did the independent film theater in my town.  Please tell me it's coming here...at least eventually.

MsBoogeyman
Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 11 months ago...

Of course it's nobodies (especially Rob's) fault that it's not going anywhere.  It's just this cool little movie that didn't have a huge budget so it's got limited release and the marketing is designed to make the most possible on it.... Fortunately, if you've been following all the recent interviews, it sounds like there might be a good chance that it starts out limited and will continiously open to larger and larger markets depending on it's success.  Hopefully ending with a full blown nation wide release!

Look around...I'm sure there is SOMEWHERE playing it.... I'm going tonight--leaving in about an hour-- to see it!  I'm traveling about 30 or so miles to see it.  And I can't fucking wait!! 

Tiny MsBoogeyman replied 11 months ago...

CryI would love to do that but dont have the ability- dont drive and never have- not my fault... I have epilepsy.  It may be a low budget film, but shit man, I've been looking forward to this for sooooooooooooooooo fucking long its unbelievable and last night finding out its not coming to my shithole town my heart just sunk.  For gods sake, people are so sick of me talking about it you have no idea.  It's depressing.  In my mind I wouldnt consider it a little movie either, it's huge.  Maybe not to the media, I understand that, but to true fans it is.  I have seen in that in the interviews but what I understood is that it was opening in select theaters Thursday night at 10 pm, like a sneak preview type thing, not just in general.  ::sigh:: Guess I'll just have to wait until it comes out....{#emotions_dlg.sleepy}

MsBoogeyman

The Professor GODHEAD replied 11 months ago...

maybe Netflix or Pay Per View,on cable,will have it available before the dvd/blu ray come out.

It seems easier to find Lords' now.  I just saw it for the second time and they added TONS of times!  Good luck!  Are you able to go to concerts?  Lots of strobe lights that I imagine could start an epilepsy fit

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 11 months ago...

I was lucky..There I got to see it at the Alderwood theater in Lynwood Wa today. It was the closest theater..But, it would have been easier to go see it at The Regal in Bellingham..It was not playing there..So, I complained to Regal on Twitter..Let them know that they lost my money to AMC, because their theater was the closest theater that was playing Lords of Salem. That is what we should do..I have said this on Rob's Facebook to to all the other Zombiehead who have been saying on there that there isn't a theater near them playing Lords. We need to go complain to AMC and Regal, and other theaters. Let them know they should be embarrassed to be wasting their screens on so much of the mainstream shit, and barely showing original movies like Lords on any screens. Let them know there is an audience for movies like Lords of Salem, and other horror movies that are not remakes. I mean, lots of people complain on Facebook and forums about how there aren;'t many horror movies that are not remakes, and how a lot of mainstream movies in general kind of insult our intelligence, but why not complain to the movie studios and the theaters.Let them know there are people who want original horror movies and their money is as good as anyone else's..It only takes a minute to complain to the theaters...And complaining is fun too.

How'd you like it Moon?  I loved it!  I wish all of us Zombieheads could have seen it together like a big party celebration.  Too many people in the theater my first night talking who didn't give a shit.  I've seen it twice so far!  I'll be going many more times.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 11 months ago...

We need to have a Zombiehead convention..That would be awesome.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php