header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Directly for Emma-Signiture plates?
Started by Tiny MsBoogeyman 1 year ago

So I have all of the messages from this forum sent to my email and I see that people are getting notifications that they are one of the lucky 500 to get signitures- I received my book already, so I'm assuming that I'm not one.  But, being as I ordered it awhile ago, I'm thinking they did too and have already received their book, so is Rob sending out 500 bookplates seperately?  I thought he was sending out signed copies of the book originally- when I received mine I was all in frowns about it but now I have a bit of hope... just what type of email should we be looking for if we are one of the blessed 500?

MsBoogeyman
Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I received an email stating I was one of the lucky 500 winners just yesterday, and I already had my book for a few weeks.  This was for a signed bookplate ...NOT a signed copy of the book.

It seems like if you were one of the 500, you should have gotten an email already, or you should be getting one super soon.  It's just a general email saying you were the winner and to expect an envelope in the mailbox in a week or so. 

Don't worry that you didn't get it yet.  This was not a mass email sent to everyone at the same time.  I got my email that I won and my girlfriend was lucky enough to get an email that she won as well, but her email came a few hours later than mine.  So it  just takes time going through and reviewing 500 book orders manually. 

Tiny MsBoogeyman replied 1 year ago...

I'm just hoping that if I was one of the lucky ones, I didnt accidently delete it... did it say anything specific in the header?

MsBoogeyman

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

It was sent from "R Zombie"  and the title of the email was the same as whatever you sent them originally....It is just a reply to that.  It shouldn't really matter even if you did delete it because it's not like you need it for anything.  As I said, it was just a short email saying that you won and to expect it in the mail shortly.  So, if you deleted it, no big deal.  You'll either get something in a couple weeks or you won't.  You don't have to reply to the email.

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 1 year ago...

There does seem to be some confusion.  The bookplate - which was the item up for offer for the competition, was never designed to come with the book.  Especially since people entered from across the world.  The publishers would be unable to send the plate to the different retailer the winner brought from, plus the book being sent out would be delayed.  

It was always billed as you order your book and then send your reciept as proof of purchase - once the publishers got that, they would notify you - as is happening - about whether you had won the plate.  The plate is sent out separatly from the publishers themselves.

The plate is handsigned by Rob and is designed to be stuck inside the book itself.

The publishers are notifying winners now and the plate will be sent out shortly. And if you accidently deleted the email from the publishers this will not affect you, as has been mentioned, as the plate will be sent out - that email is purely a notification process.  It does not affect you getting the plate if you were lucky enough to be selected.

Hope that clears things up. 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Tiny MsBoogeyman replied 1 year ago...

I am pretty sure i did everything right- now just gotta hope and wish for that lucky email to come along! 

MsBoogeyman

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php