header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Character back stories..
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 1 year ago

M Tradgedy and I remember in 2005, at The Devil's Rejects board, there were backstories about the main characters posted a few months before the film came out. I ws wondering if anyone else on that board remembers them. And, either saved them on their computer or knows of a link where we can find them..And, Rob, if you are reading this, is there anyway you can repost those stories on this site? A lot of fans who missed out on being on the Rejects board back in the day would be interested in reading them.

Tiny Sandoz replied 1 year ago...

Yeah I would like reading them again, they were cool.

Let the Music be your master, will you heed the Master\\\'s call? http://www.sandozdesigns.com

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Sounds neat!!

Im meeting Bill mosley this weekend  

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Sweet..Glad you will be getting a chance to meet him. He is really cool to his fans.

Actually I must say u were my inspiration to go to this convention cuz when i was looking at ur fb pic and u said it was a zombie con i was like why dont we have cool conventions aside from comcon , on the east coast and wahla i looked it up and this weekend is the manster mania convention LOL

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Yeah, last time I saw Bill was at ZombCon in Seattle in 2011..It was a lot of fun. I am glad we finally started getting horror conventions in Seattle in 2008..Anyway, hope you have fun this weekend.

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 1 year ago...

I remember them. It was actually a part of the website. You would click and go to it and it would tell you about the characters. Thats when I learned Otis was adopted by the Fireflys and I remember Baby with her sun dress and her short black hair wig! 

The Professor white_zombie replied 5 months ago...

I remember those back stories. I remember thinking that they should have shown that information somewhere in the movie. Especially at the theater. Viewers would have understood the movie's cause a whole lot more. I am not a fan of the movie, but I can appreciate the grittiness of it.

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php