header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Your Favorite Scenes from House of 1000 Corpses
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 2 years ago
Which are yours?

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

Oh man there are so many. The whole beginning scene with Sid is the most memorble I think. But one I do adore is "HEY POOPY PANTS WHATS NEW?" when Sheri scalps Hardwick ha ha I also love the scene when Sheri is putting on her makeup and she has the doll going along the body of the cheerleader making noses and tells her she hasn't cheered her up since she got there ha ha. The movie is amazing

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I loved the Murder Ride scene.

Otis B. Driftwood SideShowCarni replied 2 years ago...

^^^^^ Loved it

Trust me, fella. That ain't the only thing I do with this mouth.

kassandralove replied 2 years ago...

It's hard to narrow it down, but I do have to agree with @livingdeadgirlnicole1031 Those are some of the best scenes. I also really enjoyed the the intro to the movie actually. I love the way Rob pieces together different clips, violent and erotic, into this creepy grind house style.

The Professor living-dead-girl replied 2 years ago...

The scene where baby stabs Mary, idk why

Tiny Stylized Corpse replied 1 year ago...

Any scene with Sid Haig!

Tiny Hypermac99 replied 1 year ago...

Hey Poopy Pants whats new was hilarious... I liked when they were loading up at Red Hot Pussy Liquor...

RobZombieIsAGod replied 1 year ago...

Probably the opening of the movie with Captain Spaulding yelling at you to pick an option haha, but in the actual movie love the Run Rabbit Run scene were Baby hunts Mary!! Classic

~Destinie~

RobZombieIsAGod replied 1 year ago...

Probably the opening of the movie with Captain Spaulding yelling at you to pick an option haha, but in the actual movie love the Run Rabbit Run scene were Baby hunts Mary!! Classic

~Destinie~

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

That was a good scene..Baby really seemed to hate Mary, but I couldn't blame her..Mary was a bitch.

painisgod replied 1 year ago...

I really loved the scene where Wydell and Naish go to the firefly house. With the Slim Whitman song playing, it being in slow motion and the endless amount of time it takes Otis to kill Naish is brilliant.

The Professor OKChoctaw52 replied 1 year ago...

I loved most of Captain Spaulding's scenes, couldn't get enough of the guy. I also enjoyed the scene with Baby taunting the cheerleader asking her what B-A-B-Y spelled. Mostly because of the Ramones track in the background haha.

Your opinion of me is none of my concern :)

Tiny Crippletown replied 1 year ago...

Boy the next thing out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit!!

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 1 year ago...

Sheri Moon Zombie had a hard time doing that scene (stabbing Mary) too. She said it was rough role to turn into and to stab her like that and make it believable. 

Tiny MsBoogeyman replied 5 months ago...

I love the scene where Otis introduces "Fishboy" to Mary while putting her through pure hell.  The way he words things, his motions, everything Bill Moselely says and does is just perfect.  Other than that, anytime Otis walks into a room... that guitar riff, I think, is part of his character.

MsBoogeyman

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php