header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
House of 1000 Corpses Merchindise
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 1 year ago

I was wondering if anyone here has a collection of merchindise from this movie...And, I was also wondering if anyone here bought the Murder Ride cocoa Rob posted about on Facebook..Evidently Halloween Town sold out of it twice. In less than a day both times...Did anyone here manage to buy any? And if so, what does it taste like?

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

i was wodering the same thing about the cocoa when i saw it posted on facebook it was already sold out.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I really want the tin it comes in...It would look great in my kitchen, since I put my Captain Spaulding poster ( the Murder Ride one) on the wall near my fridge.

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

I have a few devils rejects merch pieces includingt-shirts, promo bags and other promo items, but not House of 1000 Corpses - except for the films themselves.  

The cocoa tin is pretty cool though and would love one myself - they seem pretty popular so maybe HalloweenTown will get some more in 

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

i just saw the have a christmas version lol... its got like holly berries on the tin AHa

I saw it too..Rob needs to make some hot chocolate/coffee mugs to go with it..I would love to add a Captain Spaulding coffee mug to my coffee mug collection..And I have a pretty nice collection of coffee mugs..I have a South Park one, a Beavis and Butthead one ( that I have had for years, since the movie came out), a Simpson's one, and Halloween before last, I got a Frankenstein coffee mug and a Creature from the Black Lagoon coffee mug..

@moon i may have to come over 4 a cup of coffee one day LOL. BUT im still curious to how the cocoa tastes??? i know someone on this board has tasted it. Im actually drinking cocoa right now with fluff hehe. shoot maybe he needs to just make a whole new martha stewart kinda thing, u know zombie appliances,bedroomsets,livingroom sets, ect 

I want to try the cocoa too..I was looking on Facebook last night, and someone said they tried it, and it was really good. And, hell yeah, I'd invite you over for coffee..I also have an espresso maker.

AHHA LOL i wish i lived near ccool people everyone around here is on a one track mind mehhhh. The cocoa i may have to add to my xmas list

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 1 year ago...

I have the set of House of 1000 Corpses action figures. The ones with Baby, Otis, Spaulding and The Professor that came with the autographed certificate inside signed by Rob.  I have 2 other Spaulding version action figures with the House of 1000 Corpses packaging as well as one of Dr. Satan and another of Otis in his red coat. I have a House of 1000 Corpses mini poster. A Vote for Spaulding bumper sticker. Spaulding bobble head. Spaulding for president button and a Top Secret Clown Business Spaulding button. The Dr. Satan halloween mask which is my husbands.  I also have the soundtrack and what I did is I pulled the mug shots out and had all the characters autograph them when I met the actors in person (Sid, Bill Matthew, Sheri - Rob also signed Sheri's and Irwin) . I never got a chance to meet Karen Black so I have the Devil's Rejects mugshot signed by Leslie Easterbrooke. I have a House of 1000 Corpses rated R premiere tshirt and a Spaulding for president tshirt. A House of 1000 Corpses hooded sweatshirt. I also have alot of 8x10s signed from scenes from the movies from the cast when I met them. All my other goodies are Devils Rejects related or have Devils Rejects packaging.  My most prized possession though is my Spaulding necklace that was a gift from Sid and Suzie. I cherish it.

Tiny Hypermac99 replied 2 months ago...

I own a boat load of shirts and almost all of the figures. Ill have to post a pic soon. I'm only missing 3 variants of Spaulding and the red coat variant of Otis. I can't find the 18 inch Spaulding anywhere. 

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php