header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
American Horror Story
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 2 years ago

I just got Season one today..I am watching it right now..And, I am very excited for Season 2..I was wondering who else is a fan of this show.

wedaddams replied 2 years ago...

I'm fan of this tv show, can't wait for the  season 2.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Hell yeah..Season 2 looks great..I love the fact that it is in a mental institution, because that means it is going to be really, really creepy.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 2 years ago...

Im a big fan i cant wait for season 2 but im kinda bummed out that its all new cast and they r gonna leave us hanging with tate and the family! i do like the mental institution thing i guess its going to be a whole new story line every season.

I just watched the new episode..Pretty interesting so far.

I like it im just not too sure how i feel about the scy fy they r bringing into it (aliens) we'll hafta c how the rest of the season goes but other than that it was excellent im glad tate is back i was worried i wouldnt c him again im a tate fan lol

I am curious about what direction they are going to go in with the aliens. Aliens do really scare some people though.

it does me but idk i hope they can pull this off cuz it will make or break this show i thought it would be the devil or demons or something dark like that cuz tate had that real dark side to him.

Noodle replied 2 years ago...

Just started watching this series,trying to play catch up,but REALLY digging it so far...Having grown up in the shadows of the Danvers(Mass.)State Hospital(ALSO had an Uncle that was committed there....)the images of the mental hospital really creep me out! Good creepy,though Cant wait to see more!!

I think I am going to get into this season too. As I have said, there was a state run mental institution in my area...Northern State in Sedro Woolley Wa. Over the years, I have heard lots of stories about it being haunted..And a little bit about it's history when it was open. People in my area who are into paranormal stuff talk a lot about it, so I think I am going to like this season.

wednesdays episode was great... now that sister has a demon inside her

Yeah, and evidently the doctor has a thing for her. It is pretty obvious.. Especially when, he wanted the prostitute he had over to look like her. Since she was also blonde, and he made her dress up as a Nun. This season is going to be interesting.

ToxicLollipopxxx replied 2 years ago...

I love the whole Ed Gein ordeal. I was pretty excited when the woman ended up in his basement... I was glued to the TV.

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

I was too. I was so surprised he was bloody face.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

My roomate has been watching the show for 2 days now I happened to catch one episode I have no idea what is going on other than people are dying and there being ghosts in this house.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

oh man dragual ur in the first season lol the second one is in an asylum good shit You would def like this show i think.. u should give it a whirl when ur not so busy just a thought

American Horror Story is one of those shows that you need to watch from the beginning to understand what is going on..I know season one is on Netflix and you have Netflixz, so you should start watching from season one.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

I might very well do that.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

im surprised u havent already gotten on top of this??!!! shame shame lol

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

I really enjoy all the twists and turns this show has. I'm curious about what happens with Bloodyface jr. lol

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I am curious about what is going to happen with the aliens.

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

@Moon I know right? Wonder when they will explain how they fit into the storyline.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php