header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Beavis and Butthead
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 2 years ago
The new episodes came on out Bluray and DVD today, and I just had to go run out and buy them..Watching the Bluray right now while I am posting..I was wondering who else is a fan of this show.

+1
billzombie replied 2 years ago...

I'm a huge fan from back when they were orginally aired (though I was probably considered too young to watch them back then). I haven't seen any of the new episodes yet, are they worth it? I don't want them to destroy my nostalgia!

Groovepsycho replied 2 years ago...

I liked most of the new episodes, thanks for the heads up. Time to run to Target or something.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I think they are worth it..I am not going to spoil anything, but the new episode with Cornholio is fucking hilarious. And, your welcome Groovepsycho.

billzombie replied 2 years ago...

Nice. I wonder if Daria will make a cameo at some point.....

Unholy Lord of Salem replied 2 years ago...

They mention Daria in one of the new episodes... one says that she died, then the other says she just moved away. Never know. I hadn't heard the new eps had been released yet... definitely gonna have to pick 'em up. Were they able to keep the clips in them (Jersey Shore et al) I wonder? The lack of integrated (videos) was the main drawback of the earlier collections. Didn't stop me from buyin' 'em though.

Come for the chicken-run blast-o-rama, stay for the werewolf women!

Yeah, they still have the clips in them..

Very cool.

I am really happy Mike Judge is making new episodes..I have been a fan of Beavis and Butthead for about as long as I have been a Zombie fan..Infact, I discovered White Zombie because the videos were on the show, and I became an even bigger fan when Rob designed the hallucination sequence for Beavis and Butthead Do America.

I was really psyched to see new eps too, and was very impressed at how faithful they were to the tone of the old series. The reality shows really lent themselves perfectly to B & B's ripping on them too. There wasn't a single episode that didn't make me laugh hard at least a couple of times.

The Professor GoGo replied 2 years ago...

Beavis and Butthead was an awesome show!

Deadpool replied 2 years ago...

I need tp for my bunghole!

I couldn't find the new season at HMV today... most revolting. Had to settle for Volume 9 of Family Guy instead.

Oh man, that sucks..When I got my copy at Best Buy the other day, they only had a couple copies left.

They hadn't even ordered it! Gotta try somewhere else, it would seem...

Adam Zombie replied 2 years ago...

Beavis and Butt-head is my all time favorite cartoon. Those were the days when all i watched was Mtv. Now i don't watch it at all. Thanks to that cartoon, i got into Metal and Rock music. i haven't watched the new episodes yet. Might wait until the boxset comes out. I own Volume 1 on dvd, its epic. i also love Daria. Been watching the episodes lately.

I'd be surprised if you didn't like the new stuff... it definitely stayed true to the path.

Tiny Alan Coy replied 2 years ago...

It sucks the episodes on netflix dont show any music videos.

ACoyBoy

I have noticed..And Net flix doesn't have many episodes..But you can find alot of their music video commentaries on Youtube.

It's the whole licensing thing... and I agree, it sucks.

Yeah, a lot of people really liked their comments on music videos..

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 2 years ago...

Yeah, i'd really like to see the new episodes/seasons.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Hopefully Netflix adds it soon..But they are worth buying on DVD.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

If you like Beavis and Butthead, ad this page on Facebook..And sign their petition to try to get the show on Comedy Central.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Beavis-and-Butt-Head-2013/436745306384786

If it wasn't for Beavis and Butthead, I might not have found out about White Zombie back in 1993..The way MTV is treating this show is bullshit.

Anyone know of any other message boards where I can post the Save Beavis and Butthead link? I have already helped out by posting on the South Park, and some places on Facebook..Now I am looking for some message boards with lots of activity, and a lot of members who would be interested in helping..Any suggestions?

Tiny MiloVonnegut replied 1 year ago...

Well, I already signed it, I know that doesn't help much.

As far getting knew people to support you. Do you have a Twitter, for your followers to help you with your cause? Blogspot? Based on the nature of your "Save Beavis and Butt-head" Facebook Page, Change.org comes to mind. 4chan is still alive after all these years, although I've not been there in such a long time. Google+ ?

As far as forum boards go. Well, as you and I know, the South Park forum is dead, at least until Season 17. The only ones I personally know that where there is a new post every 30 seconds, 24/7, are video game forums. IGN boards are always good, I post there occasionally - I've submitted South Park and Beavis and Butt-head topics in the past. 2K Forums, they're trustworthy. G4, maybe I'm not sure; the last time I checked, they were fine? Oh yes, Minecraft's forum is always active! - downside is unless you already paid for it. {#emotions_dlg.sad} It's all I know. I think if nothing else works, video games forums are probably your only refuge. But I don't know. I'll come back when I find more. Good luck.

I am not the person who started the Save Beavis and Butthead petition and page, but I have been talking to them a little on Facebook. I want to help, because clearly I liked the last run of new episodes and I wanted to see more..And, if it wasn't for Beavis and Butthead, I might not have gotten into White Zombie back in the day.I want to see the petition succeed. Anyway, thank you for the suggestions, and thank you for signing. It does  help.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php