header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Texas Chainsaw 3D
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 1 year ago

I saw it on Friday, and it was a lot of fun..If you haven't already seen it, you should go..And, yes Bill Moseley is in it.

Tiny werewolf19 replied 1 year ago...

Please tell he was somehow strangely funny as he was in TCM 2 where he played Chop-Top!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

You'll have to see the movie to see what kind of role he plays..By the way, great to see you back.

driver1502 replied 1 year ago...

thats cool, is there anyway I can send rob a friend request thing on here? and also I was wanting to volunteer for the days of the dead when yall come to atlanta, please send me an email to driver1502@yahoo.com and another friend of mind wanted to help also, thank you, chris

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

Other than the time frame being a tad bit off lol for her to be a 20ish year old it was fun to watch. I kinda wanted more of the 70s style TCM to be honest though. The first five minutes really looked awesome and was nice to see them recreate the set and even had the old white volkswagen in the yard. Leatherface looked pretty good too pretty close to the original and loved the cameos. Another complaint is the script wasn't very good and no character development like in the original.

Heather looked good for being about 40 haha

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Bill is in it? ooooo I gotta see it lol.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Didn't know he was going to be in it makes me wanna watch it now.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I'm a little mixed on the film to be honest.  I thought it was very enjoyable in theaters and compliment it for being really the most original and unique thing they've done with the franchise in years.  I think it was a really cool idea.  But I also think it could have been executed much better.  There were LOTS of plot holes.  I didn't really care at the time since it was my first viewing of the film and I was going to give it the benefit of the doubt and just sit back and watch with an open mind.  And I really liked it.  But after some time with it sitting in and talking to some other people and realizing the vast amounts of plot holes, I'm not sure what this film will be like when watching it again.  I'll probably still buy it to complete my Chainsaw Massacre collection...and like I said, I really liked the idea behind it.

But yeah, as someone mentioned, the timing was WAY off...was she in her 20s or if you go by the movies time frame of 1973?  to now 2013  She'd be in her 40s or 50s...  Then the fact that leatherface killed her boyfriend and all her friends and she just gets over it and embraces him as family...and a bunch of other little things that I don't feel like going into right now.

Could have been much better.  I think the film would have benefitted by being longer.  They could have wrapped up loose ends and spent more time on character developement and emotions.  But oh well.  It was a very fun film and I'd see it again.

Also, I wanted even MORE back story.  Mosely was only in it for like 5 mins!!! 

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

*SIGH* I know I will purchase it when it comes out on dvd or blu ray for deleted scenes if any. I'm pretty strict on having a complete series so... yup. I believe they already announced there will be a sequel to this film.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Tiny devilboy666 replied 1 year ago...

I seen it yesterday. I found it good 

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 10 months ago...

I liked it BUT the only thing i found annoying is the leatherface was a softy at the end.... even micheal myers tries to kill his sister!!! lol

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php