header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Movies that were never formatted for DVD/Blu Ray.
Started by Baby Firefly Kina 1 year ago

Two movies that I remember watching were "The Three Caballeros" and "Salems Lot"   I wonder why some of the films were never switched to DVD/ Blue Ray.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Wow, I didn't know Salem's Lot is not on DVD.

Sheriff Wydell Emma replied 1 year ago...

Have moved this to the movies section of the forum.

Also in answer to the queston, not completely sure but sometimes if the master copy of the film is no longer available this may not be possible. 

However I have found Salems Lot on DVD: http://www.amazon.com/Salems-Lot-David-Soul/dp/0790742829/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357579740&sr=8-1&keywords=salems+lot+dvd

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

i own salem lot on dvd

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Nice thanks Emma.  

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

It's been a long time since I seen those movies.   So one down on more to go.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

I'm gettting to look on ebay for the other movie i'm hoping they might have it.

Tiny MiloVonnegut replied 7 months ago...

Did THE WICKER MAN get a Blu ray release?

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php