header

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Django Unchained.
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 1 year ago

I am so excited..I get to go see it tomorrow..I was wondering, if anyone here has already seen this movie, or is planning to..Evidently one of my coworkers saw it on Christmas and he really liked it...

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

I'm planning on going to go see it with a girlfriend hopefully this weekend! I love Quinten Tarintino movies and everyone I know who has already gone see it says he blew them away with this one as well.  Am so excited too!

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Im also a big fan of tarintino.. he does things so unlike anyone else and i love that about him!! My fav to this day is from dusk till dawn and pulp fiction... those 2 are gonna be hard to beat in my book! the kill bills were excellent also! so in other words i will be going to see this one as soon as i get a free chance.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Hmmmm going to read more about it.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Loved it..Great characters and dialogue. Lots of funny dialogue, and of course lots of ultra violence. It didn't seem like a 3 hour movie, but I went to the 630 showing and got out at 930..Those hours went by fast.

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

awesome!! 

Banjo BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

Yay can't wait!

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

me and the co workers were talking about the movie today seems interesting.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php