header

Facebook-button   twitter-button    

Forum

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10794/1_i078466.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 549

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10794/10856/1_dvd_quarantine2_splsh1.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10794/10888/1_movie_challenge.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

Warning: getimagesize(http://robzombie.com/wp-content/wps-content/forum/10794/11254/1_hf.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/content/11/8493711/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/functions.php on line 873

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, and a mail system. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Lola's Horror Movie Challenge
Started by Otis B. Driftwood Lola666Zombie 1 year ago

i always do this in related groups i belong to on facebook and since i cannot post there at the moment, i thought

i might as well do it here, see  if you guys get hooked like the peeps in the groups do!

you gotta guess which horror movie the picture i post is from!!

GO!!!!!!

Baby Firefly euphorious replied 1 year ago...

no clue?? the hearse? dont we get a little hint?lol

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Wow...That is a hard one..I know I have seen that car before.

+1
Chicken Fucker Clevon JavaDon3 replied 1 year ago...

The car reminds me of a movie called DEAD END from about 10 years ago - but I can't remember if that had a holiday setting or not.........

Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't calll me "Shirley."

Otis B. Driftwood Lola666Zombie replied 1 year ago...

and @JavaDon3 is the WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

the movie's name is DEAD END - 2003, family is going to a Xmas eve dinner with their family and then................

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308152/

i am SORRY, @Emma .. i am NEW and i am still trying to get the hang of this board while tryin' to make friends and spreading fun, that's all

so here, Lola'S Horror Movie Challenge 11/26/2012

you know the drill, guess which horror movie this pic is from!

YOU'RE ON

Sheriff Wydell Emma Firefly replied 1 year ago...

No worries @lola666zombie - just making sure there's a little order in the chaos

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

i hear you, dear @emma .. i even decided to go solo on my facebook page because there are things that need to be followed so everyone keeps nice and cool and the fun doesn't stop. my main rule of the very few i have is NO PERSONAL ATTACKS WHATSOEVER.. you break that rule, i catch you, you go ByeBye immediately ;>~

it's all good. do you know which movie it is????

Chicken Fucker Clevon M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

Wow.  You'd think with a massive collection of literally thousands of movies (most of which horror) and an avid horror fan for 24 years, I'd be better at this.  But you've stumped me twice Lola....

Yes, bring on the "Tiny fucked a stump" jokes...

Great game! 

LMMFAO @M Tragedy666 .. i also have a gigantic DVD collection and been following everything horror related since i was a little kid .... what kinda brat doesn't watch cartoons and LOVES to watch fucked up horror movies on TV??? that was me as a kid mwahahahahahahahahahaha 

i think we could be the same age, maybe i am a little older than you, but i do remember the first horror flick i watched and got so hooked on the genre

soooooooooooooooo ... GUESSES ANYONE?

Quarantine 2 BUT im gonna tell u real quick about this board and pics lol.... when u save a pic to ur computer dont save it as the actually name cuz when i hover over the picture it tells me the name of ur file which is(1_dvd_quarantine2_splsh1.jpg) lol thnx for the ANSWER HAHA

Lola's Horror Movie Challenge Part II .. 11/26/2012

gotta guess which movie this is from

good luck!

lol no probs 

Who...this is a toughie!I almost guessed the remake of THE CRAZIES, but I don't think that's it......

nope, not THE CRAZIES, dear @JavaDon3 , sorry! accepted your FR btw

movie above ain't too old... keep the guesses coming

idk? its too hard without hints theres just too many horror flix between low budget and top notch films we may be guessing all day. she looks like she got the shit beat outta her and she looks farmiliar its just ringing any bells.

The happening lol 

Cant see the Pic cuz its too big for the thread u gotta make a smaller size lol

it will not let me post it any other way, dammit :S

it's in the message because it wouldn't let me attach file... yo @Emma .. HELP!

save image on ur computer hit edit and properties the resize make it less than 600 thats what i do if the dimensions r too big

i know how to work on images, hunny.... the problem is that i am getting an unusual error when i try to attach a file to the post.. and i tried several different ones, that's why i had to copy the image IN my message instead of attaching the file

Ok - well since you are a great hint dropper ....you'll have to drop some hints then sans a visual clue......just leave us plenty of room to guessWink

LOL .. describe the picture

kinda blue asshole, male, tentacles ( like octopuss) coming from inside of his mouth

seriously, you guys cannot see the pic? that sux .. i a getting an error when i try to attach something.. have changed files, extensions blahblahblah.. keep getting same thing over and over, that's why i just put the pic in hte message.

nope cant c it have u tried a dif pic? maybe it just that one

im seeing if it works for me..... if it does whats this movie?

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php