header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Home remedies
Started by Banjo Skatan 1 year ago

Ani one have ani good methods fo killing Fleas ,  ? Id like to know some of u thoughts....and we can talk about otha methods of healing, o killing bugs that ani one has found to be affective....

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Maybe I can research some..The flea sprays and such they sell at stores do not always work..I have tried a couple different ones on my cat..They didn't kill her fleas...All they did was make her hate me for a few hours after I sprayed her.

Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

thanx Moon...

Ive also been asking  some  othas and one man told me coconut shampoo and condition....deluted he sa can also be used on  carpet etc and can e bought at the dollaq store  I  asked him should I get coconut oil too...he said I wouldnt need it but im thinking about getting the oil ani wa...and make a supa dose.   it needs to be deluted with hot water to use on carpet etc. i have the exact directions in a notebook...illk post it lata.

im also making something with orane peels im deciding on what to use it on ...mabe cleaning...i blended the peells up in a blender with wata...when eatine oranges  me instincts said himm dont throw the peels awa use them...

waist not want not...i quote i came up with when surviving on hardli no food... 

Banjo Skatan replied 11 months ago...

i think im about to do this wheneva i need to

http://www.wikihow.com/Eliminate-Fleas-from-Your-Home-for-Free 

Banjo Skatan replied 9 months ago...

dont use oils fo cats its intoxicating

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php