header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
aleister.crowley.page
Started by Banjo Skatan 1 year ago

https://www.facebook.com/aleister.crowley.page

The Professor white_zombie replied 1 year ago...

I was born on Mr. Crowley's birthday{#emotions_dlg.alert}
One strange coincidence with the man ... is that he had a preference for red hair and so do I. I'm not 'nearly' as evil though. Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfkATcv-dVY

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get

Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

thats cool

me sons birthda is the 16 of april

U and Aliester are Leo and Fire is ur element...I have a Cat i named Aliester Maliki and he thinks Aliester Crowle is his spirtual father... He hates Harri Potter and claims he attacked us...I found some Harri Potter  magic drawing in the garage who drew it  i dont know.

You are correct in part of your opening previous paragraph (just above this) Skatan. Leo is a fire element and Crowley and myself are fire, but we're not Leos, we're Sagittariuses. Aries is the other remaining fire element in Astrology. Please do not be offended by my correction, as I thought you might like to know so you'd be better informed. I didn't intend to sound like a know-it-all. Just so you know

And some say that there is a 13th zodiac sign which is positioned between Scorpio and Sagittarius and its name is Ophiuchus, the serpent holder. Crowley and myself would be Ophiuchuses instead of Sagittariuses in that belief system. If you look it up, it should say that the sign was pitched and ignored so that calculations with doing horoscopes were more easily done. You know because 12 can be divided perfectly, where as 13 cannot. Taylor Swift has made it a big deal with her worshipping the number 13, it being her lucky number. Lol Cool

Based on the 1930 IAU constellation boundaries, suggestions that "there are really 13 astrological signs" because "the Sun is in the sign of Ophiuchus" between November 29 and December 17 have been published since at least the 1970s.[4]

In 1970, Stephen Schmidt in his Astrology 14 advocated a 14-sign zodiac, introducing Ophiuchus (December 6 to December 31) and Cetus (May 12 to June 6) as new signs.[5] Within 20th-century sidereal astrology, the idea was taken up by Walter Berg in his The 13 Signs of the Zodiac (1995). Berg's The 13 Signs of the Zodiac was published in Japan in 1996 and became a bestseller, and Berg's system has since been comparatively widespread in Japanese pop culture, appearing for example in the Final Fantasy video game series and the manga and anime series Fairy Tail.

In January 2011, a statement by Parke Kunkle of the Minnesota Planetarium Society repeating the idea of "the 13th zodiac sign Ophiuchus" made some headlines in the popular press.[6]  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus_(astrology)  

(if you'd like to read the entire wikipedia article)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

it sa he Libra here im sagatarious and i dont want to chsange me sign

DeathVision95 replied 1 year ago...

Crowley was a mastermind a complete spiritual genius, what's left to say he was actually the author of my senior quote in my high school yearbook.

Skatan, you are Sagittarius too, like myself, in the more common Western method of Astrology. I was wrong about being born on his birthday. Sorry, for that info. I was born on his DEATH date instead. December 1st. I'd seen a documentary on him and didn't take notes. Lol. So remembered it in a wrong way. Hey, I friend requested ya, so if you wanna, go to your profile and click on 'friends' or is it 'my friends?' link (still on your profile) to accept.Smile 

So glad, Skatan, that you accepted my friend request, cuz I thought maybe I'd pissed you off. So how do you like being an educated horse, like me? Ha! You know how Sagittarius is a centaur, half man/ half horse and in the 'Zodiac' Horoscope, the sign is positioned in the 9th House, (the house of study and education?) When we find something that really intrigues us, we go 'all out!' Lol

?u with the band WHITE ZOMBIE?

Also u posts are unreadable to me cause i have bad vision and dYslexia

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Hmmm, somehow I missed this thread.

The Professor white_zombie replied 7 months ago...

Skatan, sorry that you could not make out what I wrote above. Was only apologising for givin'  ya wrong info on Crowley's birthdate. (Which you were correct on.) I was born on his DEATH day (12/1), not on his birthday. (I just remembered it incorrectly.) And asked ya how it felt to be an educated horse. You know how Sagittarius is portrayed as a centaur? Half-man and half-horse? And in the Zodiac, its house lies in the 9th? The 9th house supposedly rules higher education. Although some times I certainly have wondered about it being a HIGHER education (for me.) Laughing
No, I'm not with the White Zombie band. When I chose the name for my personality here on this site, I was referring to the movie. 'Cause I feel co-habited, or is the term, co-inhabited? I always forget the correct spelling / description. Possessed anyway. Another entity that comes through when I am relaxing my mind while it's under an influence. Some thing GREEN and SWEET. (Not stevia.) lol

Banjo Skatan replied 7 months ago...

thanks for clarifing ur posts...

I like being Sagatarious...Educated Horses is a Zombie album  i had no idea it was also Sagatarious, til now...Being a Sag  to me means^ from observing this life of mine^ independent and does not have mani choices in a partner...

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php