header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Tarot Cards
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 1 year ago

I was wondering if anyone collects tarot decks/ and or reads cards ( because I do know people who have the cards but don't read them because they just appreciate the art work, or they don't know how to read them), and if so what decks do you have?

P.S if anyone ever wants me to do a reading for them, just ask how to ad me on Facebook and we can arrange a day to talk on IM on there..And, no, I am not looking to charge anyone for readings..My friend who also reads cards feels I would get better with more practice giving people readings, and I think doing them for people I do not know in person might be helpful for me.

+1
Tiny devilboy666 replied 1 year ago...

I would like to have a reading.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Well, then send me a personal message with a link to your Facebook and I will add you.

Tiny devilboy666 replied 1 year ago...

How do I send personal message 

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

I've had a reading done before back when i was a teen. Everything pretty much came true. My mother had one a couple years after mine and i never discussed mine with her of course just like a mom she asked about her children. Spooky she got the samething about me pretty much word for word. I thought it was cool but my guy views it as a bad thing so out of respect i have stayed away.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

I want a reading also...please

ive experimented with Tarot cards but am not advanced  basicalli just use them for reading me own cads

Skatan..Check your mail..

Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

thanx Moon.

Thanks for the link.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php