header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
THE ILLUMINATI
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie 1 year ago

Some people can get a little heated on this subject. Do you guy's believe the Illuminati really exists? Have you read any books on it or watched any good documentaries on the subject?

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I don't really know if I do or not..On one hand, I do know lots of people who practice magick of some sort, if all of them practice,and since people have practiced magick of some kind, probably since the beginning of civilization, it seems logical that maybe famous people and people with political power would do it too. And that could be part of  the reason why they are so successful.Because sometimes it is not just how hard you work, or how talented you are, but also being in the right place at the right time has an influence on your success.  But, on the other hand, the way the people I have seen who say the Illuminati control everything and everybody, do not present their arugements well. Some of the ones I have seen online made a lot of claims I didn't really believe..Like how, certain people are hypnotised into being sex slaves, but they don't know it, and there are certain triggers in movies like The Wizard of Oz that influence them. That is just really hard for me to believe.And, then there were the accusations I saw against Rob Zombie by someone on Youtube called Popculture Pastor. Almost 3 years ago, right before I was going to go see Rob at Mayhem Fest, I was all excited and I was wanting to watch some Zombie videos ..Well, I went and looked at the ones that had been just added that week, and I find Popculture Pastors videos accusing Rob of "doing more than anyone to make Satanism mainstream", and saw his other crap about how all the movie studio logos in Hollywood are actually occult pyramid symbols from the Illuminate..And, saw all this little followers anti gay comments..I went off on him, about everything..Evidently he didn't like what I said, so he banned me from commenting, but didn't erase my comments..And, for awhile, I would get notices from Youtube about how his little bitches made negative comments on what I had to say.

Tiny devilboy666 replied 1 year ago...

Somebody told me that Illuminati began as a joke in 18 century. I do know is that true. I was reading that such a group did exist but do not know does it still exist.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

What were they joking about?

Tiny horror2 replied 1 year ago...

I know I'm late in responding to this subject, but I spend a lot of time reading about various conspiracy theories including the Illuminati. Although I do not have definitive proof, I believe there is such thing as the Illuminati and the people in power only have their power to do evil. I also believe celebrities are used to spread their agenda. What better way to get your message out than to insert subliminal messages in music, movies, and television people listen to and watch every moment of the day? People often say these celebrities are "part" of the Illuminati which is a mistake. They are not part of it, they are used as puppets for those who are (sometimes unwillingly because they are put under the same mind control techniques used in CIA experiments like MKULTRA). To be part of it, you have to be born into it. 

However, I don't think Rob Zombie is a puppet for them. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan, I really do think that. Like me, he has been a lifelong horror fan and I think his references to demons, Satan, etc. are just for show to reflect his passion for the horror genre. I don't think he's really a devil worshipper and I don't think he is used by those who are. If he really was a devil worshipper, I think he would be honest and say so. Marilyn Manson was openly involved with the Church of Satan and it didn't appear to hurt his career any, so I don't think Rob would have anything to lose by confessing he is a devil worshipper if he was. But since he hasn't confessed, he must not be. Plus, there was an interview posted on the website recently where Rob spoke out against the mainstream media and their exploitation of tragedies such as Sandy Hook. I don't think someone on their side would say those things.

http://suicidegirls.com/interviews/2910/Rob-Zombie-The-Lords-of-Salem/

I think the big name celebrities such as Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Madonna, etc. are more likely to be Illuminati puppets because the mainstream media tries to force their music upon us constantly and there's usually a reason when they do that. So that's my opinion on the matter. Sorry if I look live a raving lunatic.

Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

good post i can see ur points and references.

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 3 months ago...

A video I taped off TV i thought was rather quite interesting

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php