header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
so much to discuss
Started by Banjo Skatan 1 year ago

About Magick the paranormal and I have alot of input . however im not gonna post animore about this subject  . the info. is not intended for everyone.. I dont know everything and would like advice and input....ive attempted a couple discussions in groups , being compleatli honest about things and ive been shunned me thoughts disregared because people would argue that no wa can that be possible....There are no facts in Magick...and the proper Magick Linguistics. example. Instead of saying ...Aleister Crowler is a fraud...u would sa in my opinion I beleive AC is a fraud....I hope u realize Im just using Aleister Crowley as an an example....

I think he is the most beautiful writer...I love to read his magick writings...

I have come to an epiphany about me cat Kali...   ive decided im not gonna discuss it here. I do wish i had someone to discuss things with besides me son...cause he needs a break from these conversations...hes in college and needs his mind there.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I can understand how you feel..There were friends I had offline who called me delusional because of things I shared with them..I liked them, thought I could trust them, and that was the whole reason I told them in the first place..The things  they said and did hurt, and I really felt like they were stringing me along, letting me think they believed me, just to see how crazy I was, only to finally humiliate me. There are not many people I really talk to about this kind of thing..But, I will say, I recently kind of told some of those people off on Facebook today..In a post to a mutual friend of mine and theirs..People hurt her, alot.So, I told her I had been through similar things, and mentioned I had friends who called me delusional, and I eventually came to the conclusion I don't need them or anyone else who is going to talk shit and drag me down..They will probably see my advice to our friend. Anyway, I understand how you feel, and I hope we become good enough friends that maybe we can talk to eachother about these kind of things in private messages and such.

Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

id like that....I have so mani notebooks filled from 1996 to the present time....I havent even read these notebooks in along time. but i did read someof them the otha da 1996 was one of them it was interesting....

Im not psychic but some things i can see ...like bullshit o acting. and i can nfeeln bad vibes.  i tyied to send u mail but i dont see the option to. ani wa im too busi at the moment getting id of ghosts and dealing with things set befo me but u can visit me.. ifu want. 

Tiny devilboy666 replied 1 year ago...

I know how both of you feel. I was in to the occult from my early teens.

If you want to send someone a private message, go to the top of the screen. Click on the words "Zombiehead community", a menu should come up..Go to Your Mail and click on it.

thanx 

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

Sorry your friends treated you so poorly Moon. Not right

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Thanks. I think they never really were friends..But, I wasn't the only person they were mean to.Those people play all kinds of mind games with others. I guess calling me delusional was the only way they could think of to push my buttons.

The Professor white_zombie replied 1 year ago...

M_Tragedy666 said:  "white_zombie, I can understand some superstitions. I think it's natural for a lot of us to jump to superstitious conclusions. I don't think they are logical, but I even find myself once in awhile thinking or doing or not doing something because of some weird superstition.  

Plenty of amazing happy things have happened on April 19th. So therefore my question to you is this:  What is the method by which you pick and choose "good days" vs "bad days"? How can you decipher between them if it's all relative?" 

When I said I was born superstitious, I didn't really mean it the way it sounded. I was being kind of a smartass. Sorry, but agitation does that to a person some times. Lol.

I am somewhere in between you and Moon on basic superstitions. I never like breaking a mirror ever since Phantasm. It's more like a paranoia of a portal opening where a spirit can travel through. We have 3 known portals in our living space. As far as black cats are concerned, I believe that'd be like being a racist and I love animals in their natural form and colour(s).

Moon said, "they feel ignored, like the world hates them and they see all the attention the media gives serial killers and they think that is the only way they can be somebody."

This was/is my concern about the new release date. The only reason I recalled this date 'immediately' was because, Salem, our small midwestern town, had a tornado outbreak in '96 and at the time, I was living at home with my parents. 3 twisters hit our street (that runs N-S) and we were almost hit. Just one home lot away, so I feel in some way connected to those tragedies, eventhough we were spared. I didn't hear anything media-wise about that date being bad for the first showing of LOS either, so it's just my superstition I guess on that. I think everybody is a lil' superstitious, like you said, M_Tragedy and that's probably good some times. Maybe certain hunches are there for a reason, bro.

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get

Oh, btw, Skatan and all, my post above was a continuation from the follwing link: http://robzombie.com/forum/#cid=31,tid=3973
Thought discussion was going in your direction, so I decided to add to your topic, Skatan.

I have a question for you, Skatan. How do you know you're not psychic?

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

White_Zombie, hey, so I just want to make it clear that I'm not trying to argue.  I'm actually genuinely curious about WHY you and people choose to believe in certain superstitions.  When I mentioned my own "superstitions"...I suppose it gets kind of confusing.  I'm generally not superstitious.  Maybe only when something terrible that happened seems to be repeating itself.  I'll share with you an example.  I can't say too much about this example for legal reasons, but several years ago I was going to have a massive birthday party.  I was nervous about it.  I feared it would be too big.  I didn't want anything bad to happen.  The day before, there were a lot of things that bummed me out and made me consider canceling.  I had 2 houses at the time, several miles apart from one another.  And my girlfriend was freaking out because a little baby bird....VERY little....no feathers yet...not anywhere near ready to fly.  It fell out of the nest.  It was still alive and suffering.  She didn't know what to do.  DIdn't have the stomache to kill it.  This hurt to hear, but I didn't actually see it yet.  I had a lot of things to do and I tried to block it out of my mind.  I was running very late and I had to pick some people up for tomorrow, the day of the party.  Finally it was night.  I arrived at the house.  I figured the thing would have been dead.  They pointed me in the direction.  I just wanted to see it.  It was still alive.  Ants were crawling on it trying to eat it.  I felt sick.  I know it is just nature in action, but I just felt terrible for this little bird.  I pondered trying to save it.  Didn't have a ladder big enough to reach it's nest, which was visable.  And it probably wouldn't survive anyway.  I couldnt believe it was still alive.  I'm sure there must have been some kind of internal damage and it must have had broken wings.  It was just too young.  No way it would have survived.  This put me in a very very bad mood.  I was angry.  I was depressed.  I knew what I had to do.  ..We placed it under the wheel of my car and I ran it over dead.  It was the best thing for it.  End it's suffering.  But I was miserable.  I cried a bit.  It's just an awful thing to see.  Hearing about it is bad enough...but actually being there and seeing it...and then having to kill it yourself.  I was about ready to cancel.  By this point, it was way later.  And we had a lot of driving to do.  We were going to pick some people up from the city and on the border of Wisconsin.  I didn't even feel like going.  But my gf convinced me.  We were SO late. We finally picked everyone up and as soon as we got the last person.  Thunderstorm!  One of the worst I had seen.  We actually got stuck in it.  We couldnt drive.  The streets were all flooded.  We thought for sure the next day would fail.  We didn't even think we would get back with any time left to sleep.  It took hours and hours of waiting.  All night actually.  Finally we found a way back by about 9 in the morning.  Then guess what?  Our car was overheating and died a few times.  We had to deal with that.  Well, we ended up getting home and getting to bed probably at about 2pm...which was the time people were supposed to start coming over.  I took like a 5 hour nap because we were all so exhausted and we were up and continued the party as planned.  Well, the cops ended up coming the next day.  I don't wanna get into what allegedly happened, but there were apparently some bad things that took place that I wasn't aware of.  Everything is ok now, but it could have been bad.  It was one of the worst things to happen to me..dealing with the aftermath.  Constant stress, fear, and depression. 

I don't know if it was some kind of sign.  In fact, I completely DON'T believe it was a sign at all.  I don't believe in that kind of stuff.  But if I ever find myself with dead birds, floods, and all these other things again, I am just going to run.  Btw, some might accuse this of being in bad taste, but my girlfriend is a photographer and we are both artists.  She took a few pictures of this bird before it died.  It captures a lot of things:  nature, beauty, ugliness, sadness, pain.  It's a beautiful picture with ants crawling on it.  Very disturbing.  It hurts me to look at it.  But I'm glad the picture exists.  To quote Rob Zombie, "art is not safe".  What is art?  I think art is supposed to challenge people.  It is supposed to make people feel something....anything.  If you are afraid to evoke emotions in someone, what kind of artist are you?  I can try to post it if anyone would like to see.

....I hope you are still with me...if any of you are even reading this.   I just told a long story and mentioned how in a sense I am superstitious.  That whole night gave us bad vibes and it turned out something bad happened at the party.  We should have canceled.  

BUT

My question still stands:  How do you determine what to look out for, while ignoring others?  I don't feel like that question was really answered.

A lot of people are afraid of broken mirrors for a lot of reasons.  Superstitious reasons, but they have some kind of story or old wives tale about broken mirrors.  So they are afraid of it.  I can't believe someone would be afraid of it because of a fictional movie like Phantasm.  My grandmother thought broken mirrors were bad luck.  She died long ago, but I wish I would have asked her WHY it's bad luck?  I know for a fact she had never seen that movie.  I think it is just one of those things that are passed down.  And "old wives tale".  There are plenty of them.  Black cats are bad luck.  Never open an umbrella in the house.  It's bad luck to put your feet/shoes on the kitchen table.   The list goes on.  I'm not afraid of broken mirrors.  It's just something that happens.  No different than a broken anything.

Back to my question though....about dates...  There are 365 days in a year.  On EVERY SINGLE ONE of those days, there have been horrible things and amazing great things that have happened.  I gave you that statistic that roughly every 2 mins of every day someone gets murdered and raped.  But you know what?  At the same time, someone is born.  Someone is falling in love.  Someone is happy.  A person life was saved by a doctor or a policeman.  So if it's all relative, how can some days be worse than others?  You have several facts about bad things that happened on April 19th.  I promise there are WAY more bad things that happened on that day too that you never heard about.  You have only heard about what has been reported and what is in our history books.  The news skips a lot of stories.  Plenty more people have been killed and other horrible things have happened on the 19th that you probably don't even know about.  AND plenty of GREAT things have happened.  My point is that it is ALL relative.  good and bad things happen every single day.  I think to be superstitious about a date you pretty much HAVE to pick and choose.  That is bad science and bad logic.  When investigating something, you have to look at ALL aspects of the equation.  You can't turn a blind eye on big pieces of evidence.  April 19th is no different than Dec. 25th  Or July 23rd.  Or October 31st.  Or Feb 14th.  or September 11th.

People die, people live.  People get sick, people get well.  All relative in my opinion, and therefore superstitions, at least when dealing with dates, don't exist. 

Here is another example:  Demon possession.  Scientists have admitted that an exorcism COULD work, but not because of any faith, religion, magic, etc..  But because of basic psychology.  The inflicted persons sole belief that they are possessed makes an exorcism work.  It's a placebo.  Like giving someone with a headache a sugar pill and telling them it's medicine.  If the person REALLY believes that you gave them medicine, their headache might go away.  Mind over matter.

It's related to superstition and psychics because the person who really believes that something bad will happen when a mirror breaks WILL probably find something bad.  Because they are looking for it and they are being selective.  It's bad science.

Also with psychics.  The psychic tells the person they will find true love next month.  Now the person truly believes in the psychic.  That the psychic knoes what they are doing.  Well, the person MIGHT actually find true love next month.  Because the pyschic was right?  No!  because the person subconsciously was actually out looking for Mr or Mrs Right all month.  They actually stepped up their game.  Maybe they dressed better because they KNOW they will meet them.  ....so what happens?  Sometimes nothing.  But if the person finds someone they like...it's all psychology.  They were dressing better and in an all around better mood and they attracted someone now.  Their happiness found someone.  There was no fate here.  The psychic was full of shit.  It's just cold reading and feeding answers the client wants to hear...or sometimes doesn't want to hear.  
If you are afraid of april 19th and someone gets murdered on the 19th, is it because of the day?  No.  It happens everyday.

Does this make sense?  What are your thoughts? 

M_Tragedy, I thought I did answer your question, but it was under Moon's quote.

That day, back in'96 was a very frightening day! Exactly a year after the Oklahoma City Bombing. I feel connected still, because that one twister that hit the closest to us that day, nipped the South side of our neighbour's house and bulged it out from its foundation and also totally wrapped the double-wide trailer next door to them around an electrical pole across the street from it. My parents took pictures, but I have no idea where they are now. My mom is gone now and my dad's getting rid of stuff, so everything is being rearranged all the time.

Perhaps, you've been through more close calls, concerning weather-related destructions and that is no big deal to ya. But I saw the tail of that mutha-fucka out our kitchen window and quickly got under the kitchen table and prayed, knowing I was gonna die, my whole family was gonna die. You dig? This fear may not even be considered a superstition. I don't really have a specific label for it. I just know, I remember how that particular day affected me and we (my family and neighbours) were so close to death. I guess you might look on the bright-side. No one was killed, I don't recall any deaths that day in relation to the tornadoes. My cousin was driving for Domino's when the twisters hit and just slightly missed getting into a wreck, so there again, I am connected through that. He just happened to be there in the direction of its path. We don't get tornadoes very often at all. 'Our' Salem is down in a valley like, so they usually go South or way North. The family who lost their trailer, the Sparling's, now I'm not shittin' you either, got a free new trailer replacement from Oprah and were aired on her show. The mother, Autumn and her son, I think his name was Adam, spoke of their experience a few days later. It might be somewhere on the internet. I never looked it up. I may search a lil' after I hit reply. Hope that explains what you wanted to know.

Lol, I musta been writing while you were. I see what you're sayin.' I am not totally scientific-minded as you are. I believe in 'yin and yang.' There's a delicate balance in life, in my opinion. And I think that's why both logic and illogic exist. One has been brought to light more successfully, but I don't think that since the supernatural hasn't yet been proven to be real, that it doesn't exist. I always try to keep an open mind about everything. Even politics. As much as I dislike the Republican party, I try to see their side on a few issues. Everybody's right and everybody's wrong. It's just a matter of dissection for facts. And you got that part down good. Now try and have an open mind. When you close yourself off from someone else's belief(s) you'll never relate. That's all I got right now. Perhaps, I'll add more later. I gotta get the place tidied up before my husband, Paul, gets home. If he finds out I've been on RZ's site, he won't be happy. LolLaughing 

Oh, btw, Skatan and all, my post above was a continuation from the follwing link: http://robzombie.com/forum/#cid=31,tid=3973 
Thought discussion was going in your direction, so I decided to add to your topic, Skatan. emoticon

I have a question for you, Skatan. How do you know you're not psychic?

thanx fo adding ...

i dont know i have visions and sometimes im delusional... id sa i use me intuition and instinct and past obseRvations... but im not  psychic and i cant read peoples minds

Some people are attracted more to things that can be explained by science..Some people are attracted to spiritual things..Those are two completely different world views. In my view, science explains the physical world, but at the same time, there are spirits of all kinds..Everywhere. And, the beliefs about mirrors comes from the beliefs that mirrors can be a doorway to the spirit world. I am not afraid of breaking a mirror, and like most of the people I know who believe in paranormal stuff, I believe that having a strong fear of negative spiritual entities gives them power over you. However, there are two very old mirrors at my Mom's house, and I just do not like the vibes I get from them. I am not afraid of them or being in the same room with them, but I just kind of get a very dark vibe off one of them. I don't get that vibe off other mirrors I see else where, and I don't have any idea why it is like that..All I know is my mom got it in the 60's, and I think it was even kind of old then. A lot of people believe in spiritual things, because they have seen or felt things..Not everyone has those kind of experiences, and for those who haven't it isn't easy to understand.

I wonder how that belief got started... that mirrors can be a doorway to a spirit world.  Why mirrors?  Is it the fact that it produces your reflection, and everything is backwards?  (It sure makes for some great horror movie idea's, thats for sure!  Ever see the cartoon Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School?  Shaggy and Scooby had an 'evil' double....or kind of like "Evil Ash" in Army of Darkness)  But I wonder how the idea's stabilized and got set in our culture.  Also, why would it be bad luck?  If it is some sort of portal to another dimension; a spritual one.. then surely there are good spirits too.  Perhaps it could also be good luck?  A flip of a coin maybe?  And many people believe that good overcomes evil.  So what would they have to fear dabbling in a spirit world where there is good and bad spirts if good conquers.

These are very fascinating topics to me.  And although I don't fully believe it, I am genuinely curious and I attempt to have an open mind.  I'll be watching this thread.  Thanks for answering the questions! 

Your welcome..And, I will post more when I am less tired, but I think the beliefs about mirrors being a spiritual doorway comes from more than one culture. I ran across something that said in voodoo practices they are used to capture spirits..And a long time ago, I learned on this show about the paranormal that in Victorian times, when someone died in the house, all the mirrors were covered with black cloth..So the spirit of the deceased wouldn't become trapped in them.

You know what, I think I heard something about covering the mirrors in a cloth.  ...This kind of reminds me of that Nicole Kidman film, The Others.  Have you seen that?  lol sorry for off topic.  But that was a great movie!

Hell yeah..I saw The Others when it came out in theaters.

http://s1048.beta.photobucket.com/user/Jasper_Jones/media/Video_00044_zps388d9c10.mp4.html

did u see the old othas with the twin bo s? 

M_Tragedy said: These are very fascinating topics to me.  And although I don't fully believe it, I am genuinely curious and I attempt to have an open mind.  I'll be watching this thread.  Thanks for answering the questions!

You were speaking to me here too, yes? I'd like to reply as well, with a thank you. Curiousity helps when you're attempting to have more openness to unexplained things or experiences. 

Moon: The covering of mirrors also may be a part of Feng Shui. Ancient Chinese belief system that also rearranges objects in certain directions for better luck. They cover computer monitors and television monitors too, because it is thought to lessen bad energy, especially for those with this kind of equipment in their bedroom(s). I can only vouch for this F.S. system in that it does eliminate bad energy through rooms with plumbing on side walls from next room. What I mean here is, we have two baths in our trailer and the plumbing behind those walls from the opposite sides can become a portal if not protected if you dabble in the occult practices. 

Skatan: You may still be psychic, dude! Don't always be dogmatic, even if that sounds weird to hear. Since dogma usually is associated with religion. I am sure there are all kinds of psychics out there who aren't aware that they have some abilities. The Spirit I contacted said I was psychic and I think it meant that I was able to read him/ her. Doesn't have to be a human's mind, I don't think.

BREAKING A MIRROR...
M_Tragedy said:  "But I wonder how the idea's stabilized and got set in our culture.  Also, why would it be bad luck?  If it is some sort of portal to another dimension; a spritual one.. then surely there are good spirits too.  Perhaps it could also be good luck?  A flip of a coin maybe?  And many people believe that good overcomes evil.  So what would they have to fear dabbling in a spirit world where there is good and bad spirts if good
conquers?"

I think evil does sort of 'steal the show' some times. And those who practice their abilities in the occult, even if they are into black magic, must protect themselves from harmful forces. Of course, there must be good forces present too. I believe that one must call on these forces before they will intervene. So that may be why it always seems like there are more negative stories told by those who contact the other side. People freak and like Moon said : " I believe that having a strong fear of negative spiritual entities gives them power over you."  This, I believe, is true. But my feelings about mirrors in general are distrustful. It is said that mirrors don't lie, well, I beg to differ in my belief on that concept. They do and have lied to millions every day. Your mind can be controlled by them. You see many having to check themselves. Their appearance is so fuckin' important that they even have a difficult time passing by glass windows while walking along city streets and such without sneaking in a peek. Some may just label this tendency narcissitic behaviour, well, isn't that word usually used in a negative sense?

Watch till the end. (I remember this freaking me out when I was a teen. Nowadays teens need "Saw" and movies like that to get freaked.) Lol
http://movieclips.com/CAQE-phantasm-movie-boy/

Quite a few people I know who believe in spiritual things believe that guardian spirits do not necessarily need to be called upon first before they decide to watch out for you. I agree with them..Now, as for the thing about "evil stealing the show", that happens when people keep giving energy to whatever the evil thing is. When I was in my early 20's, someone who was into black magick decided he had a problem with me ( he was the same guy I mentioned on Real4Real's thread) and he said things behind my back and to my face about using magick to fuck with me and some of my friends. And, I was freaked. I was so freaked, I wouldn't even go to the mall if I could avoid it, for fear of running into him and his friends. I felt bad energy directed towards me, and I had nightmares. But, now I think fearing him made things worse. I was giving him power, now, I would never give him that. Screw him. If you are someone who believes in this kind of stuff, and you think someone or something is attacking you, do not give them your fear. Get some white candles for every room in your house, get some sage or dried rosemary and burn it,  put down a perimeter of salt, put up some images of whatever deities you believe in, and let whatever is fucking with you know it is not welcome. And, when you tell it to get the fuck out, talk to it like it was a bratty younger sibling ( not like it was a dangerous entity) and tell it to fucking leave. Now. Even if you have to do this more than once, don't show it any fear.

I always did my dabblin' in secret and was alone, so perhaps my perception that "evil sort of steals the show some times" had been because of that fact. I had contacted a moderately powerful entity. It had me hooked on Spirit writing and the board. Kept me at it all night till like 7am the next day with mind puzzles/ quizzes/ games. Whatever. Testin' me, I'd assumed. And it was so cool for awhile. Then it became sexual. That part may still be happening with the same entity, but I don't really dabble anymore. I feel he/ she is some times present, but it seems to be of a lesser power. In bed, occasionally, I must deal with this power and when you're lying next to your bed-partner, it can be very annoying. And if I do feel good, I also feel like it's cheating on my man.

Well, all I can say is if it's sexual advances are unwelcome, keep saying no. Tell it to leave. Treat it the way you would treat a human who was making unwanted sexual advances.

do 'do that' in my head, hopin' that it's getting through, but that's all I can do when my husband's right there next to me. I know this Spirit's been stealin' energy from me through this activity, but he/ she is so clever. "I need a rem-e-dy, for what is ail-in' me!" (Black Crowes) No, this really ain't as bad as it sounds. Doesn't happen all the time and like I said, the entity's power is waning. Perhaps soon, it will move on and hopefully find its way (where it should be.)  

What are yous guys' thoughts on numerology and if you've studied it, which method do you prefer? I think Marilyn Manson used to be into it. Don't know if he still is. 

I think Manson might still be into it.  He recently got "15" tatooed behind his ear.  He was born on Jan. 5th 1969.   Jan 5th = 1 5.   6 +9 = 15.  His birth name has 15 letters.  Brian Hugh Warner.  He started using the "1" "5"  images in the Mechanical Animals era.  Mechanical Animals was released on September 15, 1998.  There were 15 tracks on the album.  Manson was blamed for Columbine shortly after the release of Mechanical Animals.  15 people were dead at Columbine.  Mechanical Animals debuted at 1 on billboards top 100.  It's second week it dropped to 5.  It's 3rd week it was at 15.  It spent 15 weeks in the top 100.  15 is also the Devil card in Tarot.

Coincidence? 

I didn't know Manson was into Numerology..What has he said on the subject?

http://30geons.blogspot.ca/2011/01/number-15-definition.html This wasn't where I found out about the number '15' having magic and good luck in music, but it's an interesting read anyway. MM also named John Lowery, John 5. So another reference to his obsession with 1 and 5 or 15.

i made a rule in me numerologi...concept 13 doesnt reduce to 4.

Thanks for the link.

You're welcome

manson s destini numba is 3 3 the meaning accoding to the book i have 3 is versatile ,creative,good-natured,and multitalented. negtive traits:attraction to /hedonistic behavior.. just add all the birthda numbas togetha

The Professor white_zombie replied 7 months ago...

Hebrew Chaldean Numerology.  This was the method that I preferred to study, 'cause the code seemed more complex. (In my mind) t'was the most likely one to 've been used for divination. 13 was considered a testing number and one of upheaval and decline - leading to reconstruction on a higher level. 

http://www.professionalnumerology.com/chaldeansystem.html

In the Chaldean Numerology system the numbers only go from 1 to 8, and not 1 to 9 - this means the transposition of the numbers assigned to the alphabet is different than in the Pythagorean counterpart. Below is the Chaldean Numerology chart:

Chaldean Numerology Number Values

Chaldean Numerology Vibrations

As you may already have noticed, no alphabet letter was assigned to the number 9. The reason why the number 9 was omitted under Chaldean Numerology system was because the Chaldeans felt the 9 was holy, sacred, and thus to be held apart from the rest. However, should your name or that of someone you know total 9, then the 9 remains. 

Noticed a type-o under the number 1. 'O' should not be listed there. But under the number 7, which they do have as correct there. Just sayin' Wink
Oh, and if you aren't familiar with their version, you don't use your full birth name to get your name number. Use the name most people know you by. In case of married ladies, I believe they say to include your adopted new last name (at first) as just an additional vibration and as the years pass and people get used to you as being, let's say, Amanda Jagger, instead of your maiden, Amanda Jones, then go by that, your married last name. However, your maiden name would still hold as an influence, but would also switch places with your married name and become just an additional vibration. Hope I explained that clearly and correctly. 

Banjo Skatan replied 7 months ago...

Anton LaVe sa in the Satanic Bible 9 is the most impoRtant numbeR

ma be i am a lil psichic I felt I was gonna go to jail and thats wheRe I been the last 10 dazs...sometimes i feel a ceRtain wa and act upon it at the moment I feel it...howeveR the impoRtant event doesnt happen mabe a few years later...I prefer to call it a vision o getting heads up from the spirits that guide me.

I QUIT POSTING CAUSE I THINK NO ONE LIKES ME AND QUITS POSTING...BUT FUCK ALL THAT...

I don't post as often as I used to, Skatan, but doesn't mean I don't like hearing from you. We may not be of the same belief system in some areas. Not a biggie, though. I don't follow 'any' religion, but rock and roll. \m/

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php