header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Dreams
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 1 year ago

What kind of dreams do you have? Have you ever had any that came true ? Or do you have any reoccuring dreams, or reoccuring imagery in your dreams? Or, have you hand any interesting dreams lately you want to share? Discuss.

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

I dream alot about my grandmas old house ALOT probally because it was a happy place to be when growing up, my dad lives there most of my life b4 he died. One dream that sticks out the most is when i was like 9 and i was in my grams house and i ran outside to get he dog and there was killer sunflowers(it sounds weird but i really did dream this) these sunflowers had razor sharp teeth and they chased me into this storm cellar and they waited for me to come out to eat me. I dream weird dreams about my old house that was haunted alot. i dream about fights but none of my fists ever make contact with the ppl im fighting i hate that, also calling 911 and no one answers or they tell me to hold and its a life or death situation.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php