header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Paranormal Shows
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 1 year ago

I was wondering if anyone watches any shows about the paranormal? I recently started watching Paranormal Witness ( on SYFY) and The Dead Files ( The Travel Channel) when I happen to notice they are on..I like Paranormal Witness because of the way they have actors recreating the events, almost like it was a short horror movie, and I think the historic things about the places on they investigate on The Dead Files is interesting.

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

i watch them all although some of them are scetchy to me.. i dont beleive some of the things they catch on camera are real. but i love how they all dig deep and give alot of info on certain places. i really love ghost adventures .. ive got a thing for zac and they always catch stuff too

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Oh yeah I saw Ghost Adventures a week ago. It was the episode they had about all the haunted bars they visted...The country Western bar they went to that was once the site of Satanic rituals was pretty creepy.

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

Ghost Adventures is pretty fun to watch. I watched a couple episodes on Netflix. The guy's keep you interested in it they are just as excited to catch something as the viewer.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

You guys have got to see the bobby macky episode theres 2 because alot of things happened... they say its a portal to hell. that my fav episode and the penn state penetentary.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Yeah, the one I saw was the one where they were at Bobby Mackey's..That place even looks really creepy.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

I thought SuperNatrual was a good show.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

i love supernatural im telling you the winchester brothers are HOT!!

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

It amused me lol.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Mhmmm they are hot!!!!!

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Right i wish they were real.. i wound conjuer up some spirits just for them just to see them. {#emotions_dlg.rofl} they can come save my day any day!!

p.s have u ever noticed when they r in the hotel room, they always have this wall like a border made of different things in every episode in a hotel its so weird. its mostly always by the door to disconnect it with the rest of the room. just a weird fun fact i thought id share

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Actually I did notice that lol. 

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

The Professor white_zombie replied 1 year ago...

I agree, the brothers of SUPERNATURAL are both hot, but Sam, in my opinion, is more sexy. {#emotions_dlg.love}

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php