header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
UFOs
Started by Captain Spauldin Moon 1 year ago

Has anyone here seen one or knows someone who has...Or have you seen any interesting documentaries about UFOS you can reccomend?

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

I always enjoyed watching the UFO segments on Unsolved Mysteries lol I just miss that show ... not the newer one but the old school series ...

I used to have UFO nightmares as a kid because of that show haha.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

I remember that show good stuff back in the 90's.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

I remember watching this show back in the day it dealt with UFO's and paranormal things the show came on the Discovery channel I think can't remember the name of it though.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

I don't know why but I would be so scared watching it lol but couldn't stop because it was so good. One of my favorite television series intro music but #1 definately goes to Tales From the Darkside.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Yes that was another good one, also Monsters HD it only came on for like a year or two but it was good.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

I remember Monsters HD.  I loved that show.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

watch this it will make a believer out of anyone.. its insane

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Wow..Thanks for the link Euphorious..That UFO is huge..wow...

In 1995, I had a lot of UFO nightmares..There was one where I was running through a cornfield at night, trying to get to this farm house..I was running from a UFO..I couldn't see it, but I knew it was there..Then,there was a dream where this huge UFO, flew over my house..I could see the bottom of it, and it was a few miles long..And, then there was a dream where I saw a small, white UFO crash into a river.

@moon in that video when they showed jeruselum and it hovered over and shot up i got goose bumps and those swirls in the sky... theres no way anyone can debunk those. and me too moon ufo are like the only fears i have they freak me out a bit im not gonna lie. have you ever seen the movie fire in the sky? if not its on netflix give it a watch its based on true events. CREEPY.

I saw Fire in the Sky a long time ago. As for UFOs, I am not really afraid of them. I have seen a lot of accounts of UFO sightings, and people describe lots of different ships, and to me, that means that it is very possible that they belong to a lot of different alien entities. Of course some of them may have harmful intentions towards humans, but maybe not all of them.

i just get creeped out by looking out my window and one is staring back at me lol. i dont think i would like the feeling of getting abducted either especially when traveling at the speed of light and if by schance they bring u back everyone has grown older or died already and also by chance if they bring me back to the wrong planet and its all like planet of the apes and shit. lol i put alot of thought into this.

Do you see them out your window sometimes?

I used to have nightmares pretty often as a kid or even as an adult but always picture myself back in the house I grew up in. The dream always starts with me hearing the neighbors screaming and cars taking off and me trying to figure out whats going on. I look out the window and see weird lights and it's always late at night pass midnight or so. I open the door and freak out because I see huge spaceships floating above the neighborhood and see dead people on the street. I always struggle in my nightmare to round up all my family in the house and my pets. But in my dream someone is always missing or i can't wake everyone up and i'm in panic mode. Sometimes in my dream i am a little girl again and sometimes i am my current age. Always my close family and all my recent friends are included in the dream. The worst part for me not really the UFOs it's just no one will listen to me and i just can't get them all to leave with me right away.

@moon no i just feel like they can watch me at any moment with there extraterestrial bonoculars lol. 

Cool. thanks Skatan.

Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

ur welcome

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php