header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
What are the chances of Rob and Sherri show up at medding next H
Started by zombieland 1 year ago

6 and a half years ago, I met the most wonderful guy in Orlando Florida. We have travelled the country, experienced a lot of highs and lows. We have ended up back in his hometown, Detroit. I'm a southern bell, and yes, us country girls love dem city boys. He has opened my eyes to an entirely new world. To include Rob and Sherri. The passion that we share for these two people, is unexplainable. After five years in the U.S. Army, Dominick is a VERY desensitized person. Other than me naked, hehehe, Literally only two others things bring any visible emotion out of him. The New York Giants. And Rob and Sherri Moon Zombie. We are not "FANATICS".  We simply thrive on "anti society". Rob and Sherri feed this desire, Movies, Music, Videos, Art work, Interviews. Dominick has taught me how important respect is in this life. And we share the deepest level of respect for Rob and Sherri.  He wrote a paper on Rob for his college Psych class. I will try and attach it for those whom may want some background on Rob. This paper is an amazing read.  So to the point, We would like to formally invite Rob And Sherri to our Halloween, Zombie theme Wedding next year.  I gather this is a world record long shot attempt. But thought we'd ask. If by some chance  they accept. As unlikely as you may think. we would not share this with anyone. we are not looking for a media frenzy. We are not attention hogs. We have a deep admiration for Rob and Sherri. We would die before we would exploit them.  Just the chance to meet them, befriend them and creat an extremely unique Wedding experience.  We will provide any information required in order to assure the saftey of them both. Either way, Thank you for your time to read.  And GOD DAMN IT! Give us a release date already for "Lords of Salem". P.S. Dominicks birthday is January 18th. Just happens to be a Friday.

No replies posted yet.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php