header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
sUpErNaTuRuAl bEiNgS
Started by Sheriff Wydell euphorious 1 year ago

Mr. Zombie sir.... You have a very dark image and ur movies also have that dark spooky factor which i love , im wondering have you over the years ever had any supernatural beings ever try to attach themselves to you ? And if it has, has it ever gotten out of control? Honestly has this ever given you the heebie geebies?

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I am not sure if Rob has ever had that happen. Or if he believes in it..But I do know a lot of people with those beliefs and have heard some interesting stories.

+1
Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

Ive personally had weird things happen to me. i know some famous ppl have had supernatural stories to tell including manson im just facinated with that realm.

There are a lot of people in my area who are either Wiccan, Pagan or have dabbled in certain kinds of magick..And there are a lot of people who have just had wierd things happen to them..I am friends with a lot of these people. And, I have seen some wierd stuff too. Although, some people I will talk about this kind of stuff with, some I will not..In the past, certain people I trusted thought it was funny to call me delusional and try to humiliate me.I can imagine a lot of famous people, if they have had any paranormal experiences are catious about what they tell the general public for similar reasons. .I would be interested to hear about the supernatural stories you have heard about Manson and other famous people.

in Manson's Book "long hard road out of hell" his autobiography he talks about a time he was a teen and he was visiting a friend and the friendsolder brother came home and i guess the older brother was into the satanic cult and he would speak in tongues and conjure up dark spirits and he had a familiar which is like a demon or evil spirit in an animals body which was the boys cat so they went to the barn where they do cult rituals and there was animal carcasses all over the place and the friend said u wanna go to a place way scarier than this and manson said sure so they go to this house and the friend goes into a room with a pentagram and gets his book the necronomicon and the friend is like we r going to open the gates of hell to bring the spirits back that lived in the house so the kid starts to draw a circle on the floor and right when he finishes it they hear a crash downstairs, the kid continues and when he does they hear a real LOUD crash and they got too scared and ran home lol, he also used to hear spirits when he was a kid at his great grams house, i also saw on an interveiw he did with either letterman or leno that he thinks he has ghosts in the house he lives in now because he can hear things walking up and down the stairs at night..... Ive heard of jack and kelly osbourn having experiences when they were kids also something chased them into a room and was trying to open the door and they almost jumped out the window of the top floor cuz they were so scared. Im a spiritualist so i beleive in all this stuff its so facinating to me.

Wow..That is interesting..And stuff like that is more common that most people think..Lots of people know someone who has at least dabbled in some kind of magick or someone who has had some kind of paranormal experience.

i go to the spiritualist church we have guest speakers and mediums and healers (reiki masters) and it get really quite interesting sometimes ... some of the spirits that come through to talk to family members and friends stuff a stranger possibly couldnt know.. i got 2 rreadings since i been there one from my friend that just passed a week before i went and anouther from a fam membber they were spot on both times.

That sounds interesting..I wish we had something like that in my area.

+1

• Im sure you have something of the sort. Alot of ppl dont even know it exsists until your looking for it.∟

+1
ksboy23 replied 1 year ago...

my friend one time, he tried the bloody mary mirror trick with me and some friends...and he said it three times and he said he thought he saw a figure move in the mirror...and he got so scared he jumped up ran to the door and it was locked somehow so he actually broke the door down to get out...it was hilarious...lol

LOL ive never done bloody mary but i have done the weegie board when i was in high school and strange things happened.

What happened?

OMG lol first u shouldnt play with weegie boards unless u know what ur doing lol which i didnt cuz i was in high school but i was babysitting with a friend at my neighbors house and we were looking for a game to play and we saw they had a weegie board all the way in the back of the closet so it was late so i put the little girl to bed and we came downstairs and began playing with it ...... it wasnt working at first at alll then it spelt paul.... then we asked something i cant even remember what it was but all i remember is after we asked the question we heard this BIG crash over the baby monitor and the little girl started wailing i was too scared to go up and get her but i made my friend come with i open the door and the fan was across the room out of the window like it was tossed i ran in grabbed her and ran downstairs we put that shit back in the closet and put on disney movies to calm down lol.

You probably should have lit any white candles they had in the house to get rid of any negative vibes after that. Just incase you attracted something kind of bad.

yikes i was so young idk what i was doing but im sure my neighbors know how to use it so if i did actually attract something they probally would have noticed it and done something.... hopefully ,, they moved like 2 months later and then we moved into that apartment cuz it was bigger and nothing weird happened when i lived there thank goodness. the basement was creepy but thats it LOL

The Professor white_zombie replied 1 year ago...

@EUPHORIOUS
Was Paul your name? If no, did the name mean anything to you?

Just for 'shits and giggles,' it sounds to me like someone is whispering , "face it, Paul" (deep in the background) during "Sinners, Inc" on TSU. The intro to "Demon Speeding." Paul, is my husband's name, so that's why it probably stood out to me.

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get

no pauls not my name. this was like 15 years ago i was so young but i just found a long lost reletive named paul. we have a dark family secret that has been buried and certain ppl i n the family got split up years ago because of it b4 i was even born. so now that i think of it now it kinda creeps me out. so im gonna go burn some sage in my house.

Yeah, some people have those kind of secrets in their families. And, as I have found out, if you believe in this kind of stuff, and if you ever feel like you need protection or spiritual cleansing, it is a good thing to burn a white candle, or light some sage, or do whatever your beliefs perscribe for protection or spiritual cleansing. I haven't felt like that in a long time.. One time, years and years ago, I had this dream where a friend of mine and I were attacked by a bunch of people.I woke up, at the part of the dream where someone was choking my friend with a chain, and I was trying to yell for help, but I couldn't..I woke up, at one in the morning,  and felt like I needed a bath. I don't know exactly what that dream meant, but the whole thing freaked me out.

yeah i do the whole sage thing... and frankensence lol works preety well i have no white candles tho just dragons blood and that may just reverse the effects lol i get weird dreams too usually they mean something tottally different like in anouther perspective

Well, there are beliefs that dragon's blood is used for summoning spirits.

i just heard a story about lady gaga.... that she thinks her aunt that died tranferred her spirit into gaga when she was in her mother's womb. She also said that her spirit guides told her she has 2 hearts. She also had to have a seance and paid alot of $ to get rid of a spirit that has been haunting her.

Tiny angeyredwoman88 replied 1 year ago...

When I was about 16, my friend and her sister borrowed my Mom's childhood Ouija board. Later that night, I waswith my brother in his room, smoking and out of nowhere, someone started banging on his window. He opened it up,and I saw the board fly into his room & heard my friend Alicia yell, "That shit is fucking REAL!" as she walked back to her car. I looked at the board (it was in the box with the dial) and nothiced there was dried blood smeared over the top and another drip on the back~both dried~    The next day I asked her wtf happened and all I remember is that they tried to contact their oldest brother (who died at age 5 from brain cancer) and she said something replied, but it WASN'T her brother, but knew what to say... Years later, her sister disappeard, murdered, her body never found,and her oldest brother died in a motorcycle accident shortly after. They all died in order, the family was from Lousiana and said were haunted from a real booogieman/shadow people... very strange.  She also would tear up outta nowhere when "she saw dead people"- This was before the movie 6th Sense movie... lol, idk she coulda fooled me!

I was wondering, where you heard that story about Gaga?

Some friends told me about it let me see if i can find it on the web........ i found a bunch of stories wow it happened in 2010 i guess where have i been but google lady gaga's ghost story there is different news articles and i think there are even youtube video of it. i just read one of the articles and it said she was really scared of this spirit it followed her on tour i guess. tell me if u find it if u dont ill try to paste the link

@angeyredwoman88- Yikes that creepy.. i dont mess with them anymore since my expirence but my mom still does but through the seances they only channel in the good spirits that need to get messages out, they know how to cleanse the bad ones i guess im too afraid i will get possessed and im just not down to have my head spin around and mumble in tongues and spew green unknown liquids.. im straight.

Banjo Skatan replied 1 year ago...

i saw the ghost storie of Masons episode .. i dont beleive that building just disappeard....and if hes so interested in magic as he claims wh not bu a house in the area and investigate supenatual things i live close to where he lived in Ohio onli I live in PA about forti minutes apart ...in me oppinion this area is one of the most haunted places there is...he seems to hate ohio and where he lived and he says the same stupid story about losing his virginity and getting crabs and something derogatory  about his father also...i went to see him in pittsburgh in the spring and the cops where everiwhere .. i take one hit off a joint and the treat me like i murdered someone and i know i was narcked on cause i wasnt even in line standing awa from the cops no wa could the cops smell that shit that fast...the cops ripped up me ticket and  in line cases of beer and alcohol where being consumed and one dude picked me up and threw me against a wall cause he was hornei and cracked me rib...the cops acted like i was a piece of shit and paid no attention...i was devastated i even bought anotha ticket and changed me apearance  and the cop comes up to me like i was tagged and sas do u think im stupid i ran cause no wa was i getting anotha ticket ripped up... eventualli i sold it and spent the entire evening being chased secuiti would find me everwhere the whole concert ...i dont drive so i had to wait on me son to pick me up...i dont drink alcohol either...but it broke me heart...cause i was a big fan and he does know about this episode and did nothing...hes talented smat im not aguing that but his heart id stone cold and i hate him.....and if someone is offended with these words then delete them and ban me i dont care i will alwas be a Zombie fan....cause hes considerit and is fun and i was a Zombie fan befo mason...I became mo of a Manson fan afta i had subliminal messages sent to me at anotha MB of Mason and Anton LaVe meeting I thought it was the direction for me to be a bigger fan and since Anton LaVe I feel is me spiritual father...back to the subject matta II did figure out  one thing im a veri powerful black artist...

i have no clue about a building disapearing? idk , ive only heard him tell his story about his life in his book and it was his grandfather that was into some weird shit. everyone has there own opinions and i respect them but i dont understand some of the things u r even talking about? im not understanding how its his fault that u got caught smoking u probally should have toked up b4 u went to the concert or sat in someones car. i think that sux dont get me wrong i dont understand y the cops would throw u up against the wall and cracked ur rib at that. that seems harsh and they ripped up ur ticket i would b pissed too. but i still dont understand what manson could have done for u even if u claim he knew about the incident im sure he was busy putting on a concert making his living, and im speaking for myself but if i was a superstar and was touring i really wouldnt spend all my time trying to make things right for other ppls mistakes. if he worried about every single person in the crowd getting caught from smoking he really wouldnt have much of a career and i doubt rob zombie would do anything different if it was him preforming that night. alot of ppl say hes heartless and all that but he was a sweetheart and funny as hell when i met him. and im not offended at all and i wouldnt delete ur post as these are ur opinions on how u see things from ur perspective its a free country ur opinions matter too. im not going to disagree with you that zombie is considerate and fun but trust me so was manson behind the scences. and then im confused again because u said u became "mo?(more?)of a manson fan after u had subliminal messages sent to u from anouther board about laVe and manson? but u hate him? ive been sitting her trying to break ur post down so i can understand it and not offend u im just confused. and i think its cool that u can follow a religion that u beleive in and follow.

@Moon did u find the story yet?

I'm with euphorious , thatpost was hard to breakdown & fully understand. But, thanks for sharing & don't feel bad for telling uss your story & opinions. I think maybe English might not be Skatan first language, and if it is, I apologize!

read his book watched GGG THE DEATH PArade...have u seen dymistifing satan un authoized biography?  he jacks off a dog and thinks its cute....i was the biggest Marilyn Manson fan eva ask anione that knows me Im SkateWitch...

at the Zombie show the same place a month lata i didnt see one cop and was treated with respect wand people where bringing cases of beer waiting in nline band people smoked pot and had no problem someone even gaqve m4e a bunch of stikers in the parking lot ...it was at the same venue

me keeboard is not typing some impotant letters i do copi and paste them sometimes but bsometime4s i just put anotha letter that sounds simila... i could make a video but not trying to be famous via webcam...

then this sounds like a problem with ur local police department hating on manson, not manson himself he really cant control what goes on in the crowd or lines. Especially religous cops considering the messages hes tries to make about what he believes. He get harassed probally more than any other celebrity by the cops and religous groups.

an edit option would be sweet and a quote option

From my experiences, Zombie shows just seem to attract more laid back people in my opinion. Manson has gotten alot of publicity of being "evil" and haveing "satanic fans", so the cops who harrassed you probably got a hard on for being authority figures, judged Manson & his fans/crowd & wanted to pick on someone, and took it out on you : /
Also, what are you talking about with "jacking off a dog?" I think I missed something, haha. Feel free to do a video, I think that would be cool! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewu7MaLYkUI&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PL76288702F65A9134

also i dont know ani man that would suck dick as a stage prop and not be gay o at least bi which he claims in his book hes neither...

and he cut him self one hundred and thirti times on xmas morning ova some slut Evan...damn must of been some papa cuts cause I know when I slit me wrist in 1999
cause I wanted to die I got 9 stitches and ended up ijn the mental institution  in fact I saw Zombie fo the 1st time that  year at oz feast with the stitches I wore a black bandana coveri ng me stitches and had the best fucking time of me entire concert life...I bought like 6 tickets fo all me friends to go...I was siked afta hearing HELLBILLIE DELUXe I almost wore that CD out...ended up taking one gu onli because me so called friends ran when I slit me wrist ova me skatebnoard at the supa 8 motel then attempted to steal me car...i took this dude that stole me skateboards onli so I could get me boards back he got scared i thin when we showed up and slayer was on... he asked fo me kees  I gave them to him neva saw him the rest of the night in fact he stole me car  ...I didnt care I went down to the lake listened to the bullfrogs sounding like bass guitars had sex with some sexi ass dude in the woods patied with the star like emploers some dude gave me a Zombie shirt that drove me around  the parking lot calistening to gandr  then Star lake gave me a warm blanket to keep worm while I waited fo a ride home....the dude i had sex with we neva even exchanged info i neva saw him again...actuall I thought I did die and was inHappi Hell....smiles

ok this is the last comment im making about manson because this is supposed to be about me wanting to know if rob zombie has had supernatural expirences so im gonna go point to point in ur post... i recall him not jacking off a dog but tickling the area still gross but thats what he does he wants people to feel uncomfortable he wants ppl to feel anything even if its good or bad, next he cut himself he was on massive amounts of drugs and depressed everything he thought was going to work out just crumbled everything he put his blood,sweat and tears into just disolved, next sorry u cut ur wrist that sux and thats cool u has a fanfriggentastic time at oz feast really who wouldnt they have great line ups,im teying to understand the next line u cut ur wrist over a scateboard? yikes i think its more than a scateboard, something deep rooted to make u do that and i would have kicked the shit out of anyone who tried to steal from me thats just a fact,then he stole ur car? jeeze what a night,im not into one night stands so i wouldnt know anything bout this subject, it sounds like maybe u were slipped a tab of acid and was tripping the whole night. now if you want to continue to talk about manson go to the manson thread in other music subject, because frankly if he by any chance he does look at the ask zombie threads i dont him to see mansons name all over his website.

clarification...at the Manson show people had extreme alcohol waiting in line ,cases of beer bottles of hard alcohol....witch is ileagal as smoking pot cause the line is right next to a major street...witch the police seemed to not care about so dont excuse the cops about tearing me ticket up...at the Zombie show I do not see cases of beer in the waiting line...and no one tried to rape me and crack me rib...also I was at TWIZTID show at the same venue around the same time and  people attempted inside the show to smoke pot  if a securitie guard spotted it all he did was sa u cant smoke inside ...and that was it...i think the bands hire how much securitie the want...Twiztid is being hit up and ICP with being gang affiliated and dangeious...I posted on Mansons FB exactlie what i was wearing and that me hair would be in a twiztid braid sticking straight up in case Manson wanted to smoke a joint id have one . just being nice in case he didnt have a joint to smoke...people on his chatoom website said the band wherw pot heads otha wise i would not of been saing i had a joint to smoke with him...just being a conciderate pot head...

the onli reason i even posted on ur thread to Zombie is because Other people other than Zombie where posting...

+2
Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

@Skatan I am really not sure what any of this has to do with the topic or Manson or Zombie.  No one posseses or is sending subliminal messages and certainly not to deliberate fuck with a fan.  As has been said your issues are with local law enforcement and venue staff.

I'm sorry but this is really skewing the topic and I think we need to get back to where it should be.

BTW if you want to edit a topic, hover over your post and to the right, near the thumbs up and down you will see what looks like a little notepad appear - that is the edit button.  

Now can we keep to the topic please as has been requested by the original thread starter.  Thank you.  

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

@skatan other people were being posted but only about "supernatural experiences" (other people and celebrities) thats y i wanted to know if Rob ever had anything weird happen to him.

Hopefully we will find out!!

whos the celebrities and otha people? im not sure if i undastood u post euphorious.

@skatan i mentioned... Kelly and jack osbourn, and lady gaga (cerlebrities) and everyone else that commented, commented about personal expirences with the supernatural. 

Yeah, I didn't see the episode, but I know there was a paranormal show ( not sure which one) where Jack Osbourne was talking about seeing something when he was a kid.

Ive been to ZOMBIEland alot of tmes and spra painted Necro on the bridge ..
http://hauntsandhistory.blogspot.com/2008/06/zombie-land.html

did u know Mari Black was from the same town as me and mson went to her grave with frends and mOuiji Board...he said there was defineatli paranormal activiti there same as Bloodi Mari /Mari Black

@skatan yikes that place has ALOT of history!! sounds like a creepy place.. i likey!!

this is Hell 

@skatan this is the story i was trying to get u to share with Real4real on the other thread. 

@moon are you watching A&E tonight... Hauntings of celebrities is on all night, Regin fillman, fairuza Bulk were on this is a pretty good show... NOW IF rob indeed has a story to share i would def love to see him on one of these shows right here! 

Thanks...I didn't realize I had A&E, but I just checked my cable and I do.

euphorious commented 1 year ago
Fairuza bulks story was creepy!!

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

Having been such a huge fan for 13 years now, I've tried my best to track down as many interviews as possible.  And to my knowledge and memory, there was only 1 "supernatural" experience that Rob has mentioned, but even that is a stretch.  He mentioned something about being a little kid, trick or treating on Halloween and taking a short cut home through a cemetary with other kids and they all swear by seeing what they thought was a U.F.O.  That is the most bizzare occurence I've ever heard him mention, and of course even if there are aliens, that doesn't mean anything supernatural is at work.

His VH1 Being episode along with a few select interviews you can find on youtube suggest that he is an atheist who does not believe in anything supernatural (i.e. ghosts, demons, etc...)  I'm sure he doesn't believe what he saw was actually an alien aircraft either, but it's still a fun story to tell.  After all, anything that you cannot identify can be considered a "u.f.o".

Of course I am not speaking for him and it would be fun if he answered this question.  Who knows?  Maybe he'll share something exciting that no one but his close friends has heard before?  Could be fun.   

I have a new story to share with you!!
 Ok, so my Mom passed away suddenly for reasons unknown in her bathroom getting ready for work (I took her to see Rob for her birthday-she was a big fan =)) Anyway, last Tues, I was visiting my brother who still lives in her house. The house is empty, besides a matress in the living room, a t.v., fridge and other appliances) Anyway, I had come out of the bathroom, and nothiced my sisters room light was on. I assumed that my brother had left the computer in the living room & went into my sisters room & turned the light on for some reason... he was sitting at the computer when I went back in the living room. We sat and watched Gwar videos on youtube for about half an hour. Thinking about the light, I got up and went back to see if the light was still on IT WAS OFF!!! i ASKED MY BROTHER IF HE TURNED ONTHE LIGHT & HE SAID HE HAD SAT AT THE COMPUTER THE WHOLE TIME!! Even if he did turn the light on, how did it or who turnded it off?? I told him wtf? And he said I should spend the night sometime, because many eerie things happen (shandaliers swinging, doors slamming, etc. There has always been a strange feeling there.
Like when I would be laying in bed trying to fall asleep, I would hear a whisper, "hey!" or the feeling of someone sitting on my bed, feeling the matress indent, and no one there. I would always have my cat Moe, to sleep with me or the strange things would always happen. I've heard dogs can see "them" and cats keep "them" away.
Anyone have any ideas or thoughts?  

I am really sorry to hear about you Mom. I am not really sure what to suggest about the paranormal stuff..How do you feel when it happens?

I deff was shocked,but now that I reflect on it, it's seems like someting she would do.Subtle yet it got my attention.

Maybe she wants to let you guys know she is there.

@angeyredwoman88 i had simaliar but smaller things happen when my dad died i think they are just letting us know they r there watching over us. BUT update on the Paul name ... THIS is going to freak some ppl out but im related to someone infamous someone really sick and demented WELL i just found his brother which is my cousin which i never knew i had can u guess what his name is... PAUL ... WOW its crazy now this person that is infamous was exucuted in 89 its a creepy factor.

I kind of feel dumb saying this, but I am going to have to think about who that Paul was..

@moon Paul wasnt the infamous one , his brother was he was executed in 98. I just got in contact with paul tho, that side of my family i didnt even know existed until like a cpl months ago so i found long lost family members. they thought they had no family but to their surprise they now have over 40 new cousins lol.

Tiny angeyredwoman88 replied 9 months ago...

UPDATE! So, this happened about a month ago, and I immediatly thought of my fav paranormal zombies on this forum- plus Iit does have to do with Rob & John 5!!
 So, about a year ago, my Mom passed away. At her funeral, when I said goodbye to her body laying in her coffin, I laid one of my prized possessions above her hands; my John 5 pick I caught at Mayhem Fest 2010 in Dallas. Well, about a month ago, I FOUND MY JOHN 5 PICK IN MY APARTMENT!

I am so shocked/stunned/and in wonder... I only had one pick, and I LEFT IT WITH MY MOTHER, who was cremated!!!
Any thoughts? This is 100% true, no bull shit.   

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 9 months ago...

Wow

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 9 months ago...

OH WOW that gave me goosebumps, ive heard of things like that happening like if there is something special you share with a person that passes or something they were really into then you start seeing those objects all the time, my friend she finds buttons all over her house old ones new ones she thinks its her grandma cuz she used to sew buttons. But yeah I thinks she's just showing you she is still around in spirit watching over you! 

+1
Tiny angeyredwoman88 replied 9 months ago...

@euphorious thanks for replying! ALSO- when you mentioned shareing something special with a loved one who has already passed away, it occured to me I forgot to mention that my Mother LOVED Rob Zombie, and she has been to two shows with me! So besides my John 5 pick being special to me for catching it, I gave it to her becasue she loved RZ/John 5! So that's another link of spooky!!

Tiny wolfmoon replied 8 months ago...

@euphorious: I was doing some research on line with this subject. I personally have an interest in paranormal stuff so this subject caught my eye. But I found this paragraph from a story about Rob Zombie: 

"Zombie’s conclusion that he doesn’t believe in ghosts or monsters – which he calls unfortunate - and his desire to not look like a jerk, prevents him from accepting offers to appear on paranormal shows."

I found it from this site towards the end of the write up: http://www.paranormalpopculture.com/2010/06/rob-zombie-director-film-buff-and.html.

For myself personally I believe in the paranormal. I have had way too many odd experiences throughout my life.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 8 months ago...

Well, at least he doesn't wanna be a dick about not believing..I have met many skeptics who were huge assholes. The worst was one I was friends with offline..For some stupid reason, when I was 18 and he was 17, I thought I could tell him just a little about my experiences..Big mistake.. My friend and I told him a  little, he called us delusional, and we had a big nasty debate about how we couldn't prove anything we told him. I forgave him for this later, and remained his friend..That was an even bigger mistake. He tended not to have respect for people who believe in supernatural things, and women who want to be friends instead of having sex with him. Every time I see a skeptic being a huge asshole about people who believe in supernatural things, it  brings back these kind of memories, and I get pissed.

Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 8 months ago...

@angryredwoman88 thats just an awesome story which one you can pass on to the non beleivers lol very cool!! it gave me goosebumps. @wolfmoon thanx for finding that maybe he is just closed minded about it and hasnt expirence a paranormal expeirence YET lol, i think ghost hunters/adventure should contact him and do one of the worst ones they've ever investigated then get his reaction lol like maybe Bobby Mackies (the portal of hell) lol that happened to meatloaf he was a skeptic but he went through with it and was seeing things all night. Wonder if he would be open to that? I love how Zombie addresses things its to the point and its said in a well manner.

Tiny wolfmoon replied 7 months ago...

@Baby Firefly- I have heard many messed up stories about Bobby Mackies. I knew one guy that got cut up really badly at the place by something not visible. Gave me the goosebumps when he told me that story. It would be interesting to see if RZ would go on an adventure to one of the worst places to see if it changes his mind or not.

Tiny lankyj 666 replied 7 months ago...

in '96 i went into a downword spiral...  many of my close friends said i acted posessed..      i've never been the same since.   but man do i have an insight on the universe!

just dont throw me in the briar patch!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php