header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
special dreadlocks!
Started by JoZHZoMBiE 2 years ago
The dreadlocks were something that characterized you(in my point of view). Who inspired you or why you liked them? why you decided to cut off your dreadlocks when they were till your hips? I loved your dreadlocks. when I saw them, I knew that I wanted my hair like that..

JoZHZoMBiE
JoZHZoMBiE replied 2 years ago...

do you keep them?

JoZHZoMBiE

+1
The Professor LUKE425 replied 2 years ago...

that would be kind of gross to keep them hahaha. rob said at a concert that i was at that he cut them because they were just to messy and always in the way so he had to get rid of them

JoZHZoMBiE replied 2 years ago...

but it is a good memorie haha!

JoZHZoMBiE

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php