header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Book that inspired Lords of Salem?
Started by Unholy M Tragedy666 1 year ago
What was the name of the book that you read that inspired The Lords of Salem?

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I would like to know too so I can read it.

Tiny Crippletown replied 1 year ago...

I think that writing two songs about it, and maybe just having the knowledge of it may have helped as well.

Tiny Alan Coy replied 1 year ago...

I saw him reference it a while back but i cant remember what it was.

ACoyBoy

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

It wasn't based on the book or anything. It just sort of inspired some original thoughts from what I can tell of recent interviews. I'd be interested in reading it. It would be cool to see what other books he may have read for information and research for his other movies. I remember interviews from 2007-2009 during the Halloween movies where he said he researched sociopathy to learn how his Michael Myers would work. I wonder what he's reading about Broad Street Bullies?

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

Oh, and my dad watched one of the interviews with me where he mentioned the story about going to a wedding and being bored and buying the book and my dad commented something like "Damn. Now whoever's wedding it was knows that Rob thought it was boring! lol. That would suck!" It's not the kind of thing people ever find out about and he came out and said it! Lol. Hilarious!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php