header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
vodoo dolls and other shit
Started by joegrizzley 1 year ago
Rob first of all id like to say whats up! My question is short and simple..what are your beliefs in life after death? p.s. educated horses kicked ass...

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Whats this about voodoo dolls?

joegrizzley replied 1 year ago...

well have u or do u belive in vodoo dolls?

Are you asking me or Rob? Anyway, if you want to know, I am pagan, and I have been researching religion and the beliefs different cultures have about magick for a long time.I have read some on voodoo. I have never made a voodoo doll ( or a poppet, which is like a Voodoo doll, but Wiccans use it for healing instead of cursing people), but I think that if the person who made it believes in it enough, or if someone who was threatened with a curse believes in it enough, it could work.

+1
Tiny Miss_Dracula replied 1 year ago...

I need a voodoo doll 4 my ex lol j/k ........

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Voodoo dolls work both way depends on if you are a black witch or a white witch.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

Have you also read about voodoo?

LOL..And, a lot of witches actually believe in karma, or the rule of three..Whatever you send out, you get back times three..So, if you were serious about making a voodoo doll of your ex, I would say he isn't worth it..He is your ex for a reason, and based on what you just said about him, he will get his own shitty karma all by hiimself..Maybe you will get to point and laugh when that happens.

Baby Firefly Kina replied 1 year ago...

Yes, I have moon.....my mom is actually a Wiccan priestess.

I awoke to the pain of a new existence, in a dank womb of darkness and decay. ~ Kain

That is cool ..There are lots of Wiccans and Pagans where I live, and people who practice other forms of magick...My best friend is a pagan and a gypsy. He has been teaching me a little about readings tarot cards and such lately.

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I think that the Rob Zombie voodoo doll that was on sale a while ago was simply a novelty item. I wish I would have bought one. I'll try to find it around. He probably doesn't believe it in seeing as how he was selling voodoo dolls of himself. I think superstitious people wouldn't want everyone in the world getting their hands on a doll of you. I mean, lol, the whole world could be sticking pins in you if they hated you. That logic alone makes it safe for me to think that he has no belief in it. But of course, it is for him and him alone to say.

Yeah, I couldn't imagine anyone who believes in voodoo dolls making one of themselves and selling it to people.

Otis B. Driftwood diana replied 1 year ago...

depends what you make it out of? shrugs

Well, some say that if you want to use a voo doo doll to curse someone you need some hair from them...Or, you steal a piece of their clothing, and make the doll out of it.

Otis B. Driftwood diana replied 1 year ago...

yah and i doubt that rob had a pieces of his own hair or his own clothing on these dolls he made.. non beleiver or beleiver i wouldnt use my own materails...just saying..for me

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php