header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Tattoo after Hell..
Started by dani77 1 year ago
I have been dealing with an awful wound that took grueling months to heal. I had an ankle surgery that got wicked infected, leaving me with a "hole" 3 knuckles deep. I have been through hell and back. When I finally healed, my husband asked what I wanted, and it was to see Rob Zombie in concert, again. SO, we drove a couple hours and we saw him in Scranton PA. Now, I am dealing with this bull shit again. I just had more stitches removed today. My question to Rob would be, once this bullshit is over, what fanfuckingtastic tattoo should I get on my scar? It is sort of centipede shaped. I have some horrific pics that would make his movies look like a kiddie film. I LOVE Rob, and his "characters". To me, there would be no greater payoff than to walk away with a tattoo that represents Zombie in some way, and of course, after all this shit, still have my foot!

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

Looks like a zombie took a chunk out of your leg.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Wow..Hope that heals soon..Anyway, I think you should get a tattoo representing your favorite character from Rob's films. I am sure you or someone else could create a design that would cover the scar.

dani77 replied 1 year ago...

I was just curious as to what RZ would think of when he saw scar..what cool image would he think of? It is a gnarly scar now. Well, the part that is closed. It is an odd shape..it is going to be hard coming up with something other than a generic snake or something along those lines.

Zombie bite....no fkn shit! My 3 year old even calls it my Zombie Foot.

Dr Satan Draghoul replied 1 year ago...

The apocalypse has truely started. Based on the shape of the injury why not go with something tribal most tribal tattoos are half way lenghty.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh ~ Silent Hill

I want something that "fits" me...tribal just isn't me But, thanks for the input!!

Well, it has been done..But I have seen a tattoo someone had with the American Witch character from the music video a few years ago..She was riding a broomstick, and the shape of the tattoo seem like it would cover the scar.

+1
Tiny strix replied 1 year ago...

i see it as a tree trunk going up your leg like a cherry blossom tree, or the tail of a dragon wraping around your leg

This is the scar today.

+1

Glad it is healing.

Thanks, me too! My husband and I are FINALLY going on a "honeymoon" after 14 years of marriage next week. I have shit to do....this is slowing me down! I guess it is not as nasty as I first thought, but, people def.notice it, and I think a tattoo would certainly look better. Looks like I am looing at surgery #4 ..pain from this shit is fkn crazy. Ideas are still welcome!!

Where are you guys going for your honeymoon?

We live out in the sticks in upstate NY, we are headed to Virginia Beach Wednesday. No kids, lots of liquor and a huge suite! (with jetted tub!) He isn't going to know what hit him! :p

Sweet!!!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php