header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Ramones movie
Started by The Professor OKChoctaw52 1 year ago
Hello Rob, I am a HUGE Ramones fan, as I know you are, and I remember reading an interview with Linda Cummings (Johnny Ramone's wife) and she was mentioning that she'd hope that his autobiography would be a basis for a future movie. I am assuming it would be about Johnny mostly but a Ramones film nonetheless. Also with the CBGB movie getting ready for production and having actors play Johnny and Joey, I feel that it will be a major possibility to see a Ramones picture in the future. My question is would you have any interest to either direct, write, produce or all of the above in making such a film? I know that you knew Johnny personally and did he ever mention to you about wanting a movie made about The Ramones? Thank you.

Your opinion of me is none of my concern :)
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I'd watch it.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php