header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Guitar Hero Zombie Edition, Anyone????
Started by AliciaZombieGurl666 1 year ago
After having the pleasure of seeing Zombie in concert again, I was wondering if it has ever crossed Rob's mind to make a Zombie edition Guitar Hero??? Who wouldn't love rocking out to some Zombie at home, pretending to be in the band... And for my 7 year old daughter who isn't quite old enough to attend a concert herself, she would most def appreciate this one... She maybe tiny but she's a full fledged zombie fan as well!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

I haven't played Guitar Hero in a long time, but a Zombie version would be a lot of fun...

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

I have the one they did with Thunderkiss on it. I thought Guitar Hero stopped making new games a while back - it would certainly be fun.

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

boogeyman930 replied 1 year ago...

That would be a blast. I still can't get enough of playing Black Sunshine on Guitar Hero III.

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

It's been ages since I pulled my Guitar Hero put to play - I loved that game - people use to berate me saying its not a real guitar - I know, but it's a great game - really good for concentration and hand eye coordination skills - all this talk and I feel like pulling the games out again!

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Yeah, I had fun playing that game with my old roommates..We should do that again sometime.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php