header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
YOU & QUENTIN
Started by The Professor LUKE425 2 years ago
so you have the lords of salem coming out this fall and quentin tarantino has django unchained coming out in christmas. You two are my favorite producers of movies and i was wondering what your friendship is like with Quentin and if maybe you guys have ever talked about doing a movie together.... you both are very impressive with spouting out movies and actors from so many films it really does amaze me how you two can have so much knowledge about film.... if you two where to put all that creativity and talent together it could be a deadly combination..i know you guys worked together when you did werewolf women for grind house and all but is there a chance we can see you work together in the future???? Thanks Rob!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I also love Quentin's films.I even have a bunch of posters from him films on my living room wall..One from Kill Bill, two different ones from Pulp Fiction, one from Grindhouse, and a small Death Proof poster).I am very excited about Django Unchained, can't wait to see a trailer for it...If Rob ever made a movie with Quentin that would be a dream come true for me..

sunnnluvngirrrl replied 2 years ago...

right on luke and moon..........love this idea.........they are my two favorite people and for them to work together on something else would be totally awesome~~

Really?????

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php