header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
A Rob Zombie Headlining Tour
Started by nolabel 2 years ago
Back in 2010 you did a tour in support of Hellbilly Deluxe 2 and you didn't share the headining spot with anyone. I like your shows much better when you don't share the headlining spot with anyone because they usually take place at smaller venues and you tend to play a lot more songs. When you came to Kansas City, MO during your Hellbilly Deluxe 2 tour you played a really long show at a small theater and it was the best show I've ever seen. Later on after that show I saw you two more times and although they were great shows, they just didn't compare to 2010. My question is, after the Megadeath/Rob Zombie tour are you planning to do another tour similar to your Hellbilly Deluxe 2 tour where Rob Zombie is the only headliner?

No replies posted yet.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php