header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
SKEPTICAL BUT LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS HERE AND IF HE DOES READ A
Started by Undefined 2 years ago
Keeping it short and gonna be brief....just gonna shoot the shit and see what happens. Not asking a question, just for a favor.......not for me, for someone else. I have known a man for years now who works at music venues (rock venues) as a kick ass security guard, who rocks out and craves what we all do when it comes to music. A man who devotes his time during the day teaching children Karate and a man who keeps the peace in the pits of fury of rowdy mother fuckers who just feel it from our local musicians. A man who always remembers a face and if told, your name! A man has who always looks after others even when they are not! Does his job and yet rocks out with all of us...... Monday he was admitted to the hospital with a blood clot in his leg, it was in the main artery and the clot was behind his knee. They went in and did an emergency bypass trying to get circulation back to his leg and foot, the bypass didn't work. Now they are going to amputate his leg as they have no other choice, in the meantime they found out that his other leg is having the same problem...... I am attaching a picture with this post, This is Mike and his Wife, if only you knew this man then you would understand why I would be asking if you could participate in a benefit for him! I am not talking about a huge million people benefit as one may think......local but promising for Mike and most of all a moment to meet a man that would definitely put a kick ass moment in his book of HOLY SHITS! My name is Brandy and I am thinking to myself....FUCK IT, IT'S WORTH A SHOT AND I WILL BE DAMNED IF HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I wish your friend best of luck..

Undefined replied 2 years ago...

Thank you Dr. Satan Moon, I hate to say it but found out things aren't as simply as they had hoped for...news is worse...because of infection they are now saying up to the hip! I cant imagine what the hell he is going through...just think about it, it's like being able to see and then waking up the next day and just seeing darkness....I really want to do something ....damn what life can throw at one...I just simply do not understand it! So I posted this because I know he digs the shit out of Rob, just hoping for something for him.....it's not fair at all!

Tiny daith replied 2 years ago...

Good luck to you both,i think this one deserves a reply.

The Professor LUKE425 replied 2 years ago...

I would attend that benefit

Undefined replied 2 years ago...

Seems like I just wasted my breathe on this one!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

Well, at least you tried.

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

I dont think you wasted your breath.. I just think Rob is extremely busy ... he is an awesome guy and if he could do these sort of things for everyone that deserved them he would.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php