header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Hiya, Zombie!!
Started by Undead666 4 months ago

Okay, this may sound very stupid or something to a LOT of people, and to you, Rob. But how many times in a lifetime do ya get to ask something like this? Okay, so here it goes.. : will you be willing to be kinda like my big brother? I know, stupid right? Well, I never had a big brother before (I am forever stuck with a bitchy older sis), and at concerts, you are soo fucking hilarious!! I NEVER got to laugh when I was younger: my sister and mom were too stuck to their boyfriends & girly shit , while I'm a tomboy (have NO idea how the fuck I came to be that way). So I always wanted a big brother... can you answer this please?? I have never been as serious... besides this one time I shot a bottle rocket up a dudes ass cuz he pissed me off .... but I am now Seriously serious... I don't get on here much, so can you just message me on Facebook if you're bored enough to read this?

Buttrrcup Batt
Undead666 replied 4 months ago...

P.s. haha XD I had to draw a baby serial killer invitation for a bday party, and id figure Michael would seek to your interest...even though Leatherface its about to eat his hand ....

Buttrrcup Batt

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php