header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
To the Devil a Daughter
Started by mikestrike 5 months ago

Mr. Zombie, 
Please consider a movie make over of the 1976 version of "To the Devil a Daughter" from the 1953 novel of the same name by Dennis Wheatley....I believe you have some knowledge of it and your style of macabre would be a perfect fit........

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 5 months ago...

I just saw the trailer for this movie a few days ago..I need to actually watch it.

The Professor GODHEAD replied 5 months ago...

IT IS NOT HERESY, AND I WILL NOT RECANT!

Tiny lankyj 666 replied 5 months ago...

i think i want to watch it, but im so busy with the four horsemen lately...   the two youngest are so young and oviuosly needy at five months.. if it wasnt for ma barc errrr.. well thee amazing flight mom...  whitch brings me to my point, if you remade it into you, she would except it as a wonder present and we could enjoy it together, mum and dead.

just dont throw me in the briar patch!

Tiny lankyj 666 replied 5 months ago...

{#emotions_dlg.clown}

just dont throw me in the briar patch!

diabological replied 5 months ago...

As much as enjoyed Mr. Zombie's re-interpretations of the Halloween movies, I'm going to be painfully honest here and ask why would he typecast himself as the "remake" director when his original work is masterful and that of a true cinematic visionary.  I don't write that to kiss his ass or in hopes of garnering his attention, but to have the masses rattle off 101 movie titles for him to contemplate re-doing kind of insults the originality of his own titles.  Just like everyone else that takes the time to post an idea here, I too have an idea that I'd like to share with him, but all the while knowing it just isn't going to happen.  I'm a 37 year old realist from northern New England that created an account here for the sole purpose of collecting the whispers of his future projects.  My girlfriend and I enjoy his body of work and most importantly, his artistry and vision.  To be honest, I'm more of a black and death metal guy, but do appreciate what Mr. Zombie submits as a musician.  Mr. Zombie's movies are true works of art to me in ways the untrained eye don't see.  A casual movie goer will watch a Dario Argento movie and think that it sucks because of the lack of budget and unfortunately, how bad the scripts suffer through a literal "lost in translation."  Why I am choosing to ramble on like I just ate a handful of Adderall is beyond me because I'm fairly certain that my words won't mean shit to any of you not to mention receive thought provoking and mind rattling replies such as "fuck you" or "eat a dick, Douchebag." 

mikestrike replied 5 months ago...

Diabological,

Now why would anyone call YOU a Douche bag? I have really gained so much from reading YOUR thought provoking reply. So much as I must apologize for my delusion of having Mr. Zombie so much as even see my request let alone actually make a film of a movie he himself has already sampled in his original music…… I am also sorry to insult your realist, intellectually trained eye (blah,blah,blah…crap all over my boots). Allow me to be honest with you…..you remind me someone who bounces around from blog to blog boasting of how wonderful he is and everyone else’s thoughts are from simpletons and preposterous. I bet you reply to others posts (while caressing yourself) just so you can point out their misspelled words to show how smart you are. Get a whisper of this, there are thousands of books out there that more than one person has made into a movie using his own visions, interpretations’ and style……….

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php