header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
SF soldier looking for a pass?
Started by jpr1312 5 months ago

My name is Josh, I'm a Special Forces soldier currently in Afghanistan.  I will be coming home shortly and my first date home, with my wife, will be to see your concert in Nashville, TN.  I have been looking everywhere for a backstage pass, or meet and greet pass, but I can't find one.  I know that this is not really your lane and not something you deal with, but I'm hoping that you have someone that can help me. 

I want to clarify that I'm not looking for a hand out.  I will gladly pay for the passes, I just can't find them!

Thank you very much.  I can't wait to see your show, it's been at the top of my bucket list for a long time!

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 5 months ago...

Hi Josh, meet and greets are co-ordinate through Adventures in Wonderland - you can see the banner at the top of the forum.  For the Nashville date here is the link you need: https://www.adventuresinwonderland.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2389

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

jpr1312 replied 5 months ago...

Thank you very much.  I really appreciate the help and will be buying my passes today.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php