header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Rob Zombie Films music and everything are amazing but....
Started by LordSpalding 5 months ago

So Rob, i loved all the movies and ive been a fan since i can remember of you in general.  But the world needs more movies like house of 1000 corpses , the devils rejects, and el super beisto.  Those were just epic and different and something that was a horror and  u hated the characters but liked them kinda in a weird sadistic way,  and el super beisto was just funny as hell .  And Lords of salem is good i can see myself watching  another movie simmilar but with house of 1000 corpses and the devils rejects i felt like i was watching a movie by tarantino, felt like a pulpfiction met jeepers creepers/modern family lol it was just great.  Fucked up shit is what i look for when i see ROB MF ZOMBIE's name on it.  Big fan keep doin what ur doin man

No replies posted yet.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php