header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Are we related?
Started by Jinxx 8 months ago

Hello Mr. Zombie

My Name Is Mitchell Cummings. My Father was from Ohio, and his name was Michael. His mother is Louise.

The reason I'm saying this is becuase we both have the same last name and Michael is your younger brother and Louise your mother. Could it be a coincidence that we just have the same name and the same relative names or could you be like my uncle or something. I dunno.

Please respond on your thoughts.
Cheers,

Mitchell.

P.S: Uncle Zom Zom

+1
The Professor MiloVonnegut replied 8 months ago...

Yes? No? Maybe? I don't know.

But anyway, welcome to the forum. 

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 7 months ago...

Is your father Spider One from Powerman 5000?  If not, he's not related...

Or we could argue that we are all related as we all evolved from the same sludge that began in the oceans some billion years ago.

Welcome to the board! 

The Professor white_zombie replied 7 months ago...

There are a whole lot of Cummings in and around the Northeastern part of the U.S. I know of some in Midwestern Chicago that 're into Politics. Green Party mostly. I often wonder which Political Party Rob backs, if any. Speaking of Rob's family members, there's a rumour that HE has a daughter, but haven't had any luck finding her name anywhere in Search.

underneath the body, baby, where what you see is what you see and what you get

Tiny wolfmoon replied 7 months ago...

I am a Cummings as well. But my family is from the New York and Long Island branch. Nice to meet another Cummings on here Do you know much of Clan Cummings family history? If not I would suggest finding out more about it. The original spelling of our last name is really Comyns from Normandy, France. So last names like Cumming, Cummings, Cummins, Comins, are all in some way related and a part of Clan Comyns. From Clan Comyns on FB I have found out that Rob comes from the Issiac Cummings branch of MA. But that is just rumor.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php