header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Greatest New Movie Idea Ever
Started by brittners3 9 months ago

Dear Rev. Zombie,

Please tell me you have watched the Sleepaway Camp movies from the 80's. If you haven't most are on Netflix... Anyway I think you should remake this movie with Moon Zombie. The first one is good, but the second one has more violence, gore and plenty of titties. The rest of them pretty much suck, but I know you could do this movie the right way. We love your work. Hail Satan.

-Brittners

P.S. We would also accept a home video version made just for our eyes.

The Professor MiloVonnegut replied 8 months ago...

He should be doing a movie adaptation of that cheezy demolition game, Twisted Metal.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 8 months ago...

I like the original Sleep Away Camp, but it doesn't seem like a horror movie Rob would remake.Not that it really sounds like he wants to remake more horror movies.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php