header
Vote Rob Zombie best live band

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Afterlife?
Started by bloodtrucksandbeer 10 months ago

So.... Do you think there could be an afterlife? 

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 10 months ago...

I can't speak for Rob, but I think everyone should decide how to best answer than question themselves. Personally, I do believe in an afterlife ( although I don't believe there is only "Heaven" and "Hell:"), and I also believe in reincarnation and ghosts. 

bloodtrucksandbeer replied 9 months ago...

It's funny....  I was "touched" by a vision back in April....   What is a "vision"?  Good question.  A vision fucks you up.  It turns everything that's black into white (and everything that's white into black).  

When I announced that I had a vision, ndobody believed me, but I swear to you all that it's true.  

Wanna hear something funny?  The most punk-rock "anti-establishment" thing you can say is "Jesus Christ."  

I'm serious.  If you think you're "punk rock," go into any "normal" hospital and say you had a conversation with "Jesus."  They'll lock you up.

Here's something funny:  If I said I saw a "ghost," people would probably believe me....   They would ask, "What did the 'ghost' look like?  Where did you see it?"  But I DIDN'T see a ghost.  I had a vision...  It was an AMERICAN vision.  The vision blended "The Civil War" with 9/11 shadows, and I saw Jesus.  Now....  PLEASE don't get all crazy when I say JESUS.  I'm NOT a Bible thumper.  I honestly didn't believe in Jesus until a few months ago.  I was some Holden Caulfield anti-establishment sort of guy, but then everything changed.  

I have to make this quick because I'm going to be locked up.  Today, if you say you saw JESUS ev eryone freaks out and tries to find some medication for you.  If you say you saw a ghost, everyone loves you.  But what if you saw JESUS????   What if I told you JESUS was the most PUNK ROCK, FUCK-YOU, ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT, MOTHER-FUCKER you'd ever met?  

What if I told you that I'm being sent away for who-knows-how-long?  I'm bummed because I bought a ticket to meet Rob Zombie in Mountain View.  That's not going to happen now.  My name is William Maples.  I am the SonoftheSonWho'saSonofaGun.  Maybe I am psychotic....  but maybe I'm not.

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 9 months ago...

What happened before you had the vision? What were you doing at the time? And, actually most people who believe they have experienced anything paranormal feel like people think they are crazy. Or at least all of the ones I have met feel that way. 

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php