header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
My College Research Paper
Started by Eddiemonster82 11 months ago

I was originally doing my research paper on the effects of social media on heavy metal, but then I changed my mind because the topic was too broad. My professor actually brought up the idea of me studying and analyzing Rob's films since he noticed me wearing a Rob Zombie sweatshirt to class all the time. I'm not really posting a question, but if you would like to check out my report, I've posted it on my blog. I am posting it in pieces since it was a 23 page report. I worked my butt off and I tried my best to get it pefect. I hope you and anyone else on here enjoys it. 
 http://eddiesentertainment.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/shock-titillation-and-repulsion-rob-zombie-as-a-transmedia-auteur-part-1/

No replies posted yet.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php