header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Sam Bargo and the Lacertilians.
Started by JPeneguy 11 months ago

Hello,

When I took my wife to see you in Atlanta in October I was very inspired by the sci-fi imagery I saw at your show. Especially seeing some scenes from Planet of the Apes and Beneath the Planet of the Apes, some of my favorite films. I have a link here to a trailer for my senior project from SCAD, where I was fortunate enough to work with a make up artist who was one of the few to work on all five POTA films. I would love to show you the entire film. If you're interested, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with an address to send you a DVD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn0PjnMDoR4

Thanks,
Jarasen D. Peneguy   

JPeneguy replied 11 months ago...

The trailer is only 30 seconds and the film is 10 minutes.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php