header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Lords of Salem Novel Vs Movie
Started by Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 11 months ago

Hi Rob! Just had a few questions regarding the Lords of Salem Novel and Movie. As a huge fan I of course ordered the novel and read it before seeing the movie. I am so glad that I did. There was so much in the novel that made the movie experience that much more enjoyable as I knew the back story and knew  how to really interpret the awesome imagry on the big screen. Can you tell me what came first? The movie script or the novel writing? I was curious because I know that when a book is made into a movie a lot of things have to be cut out to fit it to film. I was curious if you did that with this movie or if you wrote the book afterwards to give more insight and vision to the fans. Will there be uncut scenes of the movie in the DVD version that were in the book but didn't make it to the big screen? I am curious if we will get to see Maisie Mather or Virginia Williams do their uncontrollable biddings on their significant others? And as a funny side question.. why was Steve changed to Troy?

Living Dead Girl Nicole  

No replies posted yet.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php