header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Lords of Salem: Locations??????
Started by Tiny MsBoogeyman 1 year ago

Why isnt the movie in my town? Why isnt it in all AMC theaters?  That sucks.  I really want to see it and dont drive,  dont even know how to- I have epilesy and probably never will.  The movie should seriously be in all AMC theaters, not just certain ones. We all have a right to see it!  I read the book, now its time for the big screen!

MsBoogeyman
Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I've already got a topic called "Where Will Lords Of Salem Play"  we never really used that thread as the title indicated, but we could start posting addresses...  did you check Fandango?  What area do you live around?  What state and any bigger cities near by?

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 11 months ago...

Like I said, we should all complain to AMC..Tell them to put it in more theaters..I have seen Rob's facebook pages for himself and The Lords of Salem..In the comment section, there are a lot of fans who say it isn't playing near them, and they don't have the gas money to travel hundreds of miles away. I know how that feels, because I couldn't go see House of 1000 Corpses in the theaters 10 years ago. That isn't fair, and come on, does AMC need to show that shitty new Tom Cruise movie on more than one screen in all their theaters? Lords of Salem will be a cult classic, but a lot of the mainstream shit that is out now will be forgotten and replaced by other mainstream shit. They can spare some more screens.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php