header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Mr. Zombie, I need assistance please. Please.
Started by Tiny MsBoogeyman 1 year ago

First off, I'm a female that is not a lesbian. This may sound stupid it being 8 months before Halloween but what can I say, I prepare in advance. I know your wife, Sheri Moon Zombie (whom I am a huge fan of) was in "House of 1000 Corpses" and does design her own clothing so maybe she could help as well. Last year I was Alex from a Clockwork Orange, the year before, David Bowie- what can I say- for some reason I just like to dress up as a man... I do give it a feminine touch of course.  This year I was thinking of being Otis from your movie "House of 1000 Corpses" and I need some help... what EXACTLY were the specifics of his pants and boots in that movie- not "The Devils Rejects"? I'm sure I can make the  "Burn this flag" shirt, the hat with the snake, and the checkered shirt can be put together with some needlework (I am a perfectionist with Halloween, eyes and all-contacts-I have brown eyes last year they were bright blue). I have all of the blood marks down being as I've seen your movie probably a million times, ha. No I did pause and take pictures just to make sure. Might be a little hard wig wise being as I have brown hair nearly down to my but, I've dealt with worse- and that's what the cowboy hat's for, right? Anywho, if this doesn't work out I think I'm going with Baby- the first time I've dressed up like someone without a penis in years.  People actually get mad that I don't dress slutty, the way the world works... October's cold, I live in a cold town, hell- why wear something that barely covers you?  So, if the Otis thing doesn't work out I believe Baby with be my choice but I do need to know- what shirt is she wearing in the scene where she says "When someone needs to be killed, you kill 'em."  I would do that, the shorts (which I think I have down from special features)  with the coat she's wearing when she gets picked up.  If you can think of any other information that would be helpful, it's be awesome.  I hope you respond!!!!  Thanks!!!!
Lindsey 

MsBoogeyman
+1
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Wow..Nice costumes.

Tiny MsBoogeyman replied 1 year ago...

Why thank you.

MsBoogeyman

Do you have any suggestions? Cuz man, I'm all uppitty-up about Halloween... it's the one night of the year you have to be someone else, my favorite.  Any help would be appreciated!!!! 

MsBoogeyman

I am not sure what to suggest..And, no I am not Sheri, at most message boards I post at I post as either Moon or Moondragon ( I have for 10 years), but back in 2004, I did talk to  a girl on the old Rob Zombie board who dressed up as Otis Driftwood for Halloween that year. The version of him from House of 1000 Corpses. She did a pretty good job with the make up as I recall..But, she didn't add any feminine touches to the costume..Not really sure how you would do that if you are going to dress up as Otis.

+1
Sheriff Wydell euphorious replied 1 year ago...

HAHA YESSS David Bowie thats awesome!!!!! 

Well, what I'm doing so far is havin a dirty "wife beater" tank thats gonna be all nasty looking and of course reading "Burn this Flag" (I have a printer and can get that transfer paper to get it on the shirt), I think he's wearing dark grey cargos, so I actually came across some skinny grey juniors cargo pants on ebay (lucky i guess) just gotta tear them up quite a bit obvously. I would like to do the cowboy-type shirt over, the pattern is just so difficult to find- im sure i could sew on the extra bits of red but I may need to make an exception.  I just love Halloween.  The feminine touch is just a slight push up of the boobs and a bit tighter clothing, still just as badass.

MsBoogeyman

+1

I love Halloween too..Make sure to post pictures..Last Halloween, I think there was a contest here where members of the board sent in pictures of themselves dressed up as characters from Rob's movies..Hopefully, they do it again this year.

Agreed. Id love to outdo them. Ha.

MsBoogeyman

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php