header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Live on DVD
Started by The Ultimate Package 1 year ago

Just wondering if we are ever gonna get a 'Rob Zombie live in concert' DVD release anytime soon.With fans world wide,not everyone can get to see the man himself in concert.So a live dvd would be the next best thing.

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

I've been waiting for this since I became a fan in roughly 2000.  I would have even been happy with a longer cut of that Mtv special of the Merry Mayhem Tour 2001.

I know there was some talk of a live dvd during the Educated Horses tour to coincide with the live album.  Not sure what happened with this.  But there has been some AMAZING tours in the past few years that blew those shows out of the water.  I wish there were a Twins of Evil or Gruesome Twosome dvd.  Those shows and setlists were great!

I'm sure it's on his to-do list and he'll get to it eventually.  He's been super busy lately with other projects.

If he's watching, he knows it's something that we want! 

Otis B. Driftwood Lola666Zombie replied 1 year ago...

that is a GREAT QUESTION!!!!!!!! i would LOVE to have rob live in DVD!!!!! i hope you consider this, rob!!!! for some of us is REALLY HARD to go see you in concert .. so to have you at home in DVD would be FUCKING SWEET!!!!!!

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php