header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Tribute to Sid Haig
Started by jdragt 1 year ago

So this isn't really ask Rob a question...but of thanks for all you have done. Long time fan of everything, from your art, music, and film...Even a big fan of PM5K. Through being a fan of Rob, I also become a huge fan of Sid Haig. This is a tribute piece of artwork that I just finished that features Sid from his cult classic films he stared in: Spider Baby, and House of a 1000 corpses/Devils Rejects. When I get cought up on a couple commissions I have going on...I intend to do a piece of Rob...maybe a duo piece featuring Rob and Sheri. It was Robs artwork that really inspired me in the 90's (though our style is completely different) and pretty much solely listen to while in the studio.

Tribute to Sid Haig

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

This is amazing!  Great job!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Wow, you are really talented.

Otis B. Driftwood Lola666Zombie replied 1 year ago...

this is so WICKED COOL!!

not sure if you are even a bit interesting, but i have a facebook fan page dedicated to dark art and i post there my designs .. i have posted other peeps designs, too always giving them credit .. and if they want i can give contct info .... would you allow me????

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php