header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Wondering If Rob and Sherri.....
Started by Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie 1 year ago

Enjoy watching The Walking Dead?? I know alot of people that are counting down until the season continues in February including myself and just thought to myself I wonder if they are fans of the show and or comics.

On a fun note I think it would be brilliant to see Rob as a cameo zombie on a future episode or direct!!! lol

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”
Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Hell yeah, I would love to see Rob, or anyone from his films on the show..I know Lew Temple is already on there, but it would be cool to see some of the other actors too..It would also be cool to see Rob on the Talking Dead..I wanna see him and Chris sit around and talk about zombies..Rob, if you are reading this, any chance of that ever happening?

Chicken Fucker Clevon BleedingKittie replied 1 year ago...

I love watching the Talking Dead after each episode. Great idea would love to Rob and Chris chat about the series and see them interact on the show. I loved Chris in House of 1000 Corpses would be effin awesome to see a mini cast reunion to discuss some zombies

“I’m here to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of bubblegum.”

That would be awesome.

Unholy M Tragedy666 replied 1 year ago...

Ahhh!  I NEED to get into this show!  I know I'll love it!!  Never seen a single episode     I've been meaning to check it out, but I live a very crazy life style and sort of never really can watch tv regularly enough to keep up with a series.  I usually just wait for the dvds and then watch the whole season in a couple days.  

Well, if you have Netflix, I believe they at least have season one on there.

Captain Spauldin Emma replied 1 year ago...

Please remember there is already a Walking Dead thread here: http://robzombie.com/forum/#cid=27,tid=41

Just don't want there to be two threads generating the same discussion.  Thank you  

Clients: Rob Zombie, John 5, Piggy D, Tommy Clufetos: see my work: http://www.facebook.com/1976designs

+1

Sorry about that.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php