header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Horror new and unknow stories
Started by paulpage 1 year ago

Dear Rob,

I'm a huge fan and very sure the horror movies was boring before you. I live in a small 3rd world country, but is one of the first when terror and scariest storys have been build it. Since Hollywood is having lack of stories I will like you advise me how can I setup stories and get budget to explain this kind of projects. In latinamerica theres is a huge variety of stories that the world an horror fans should know, specially for a film.

Best regards,

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

What kind of ideas for films do you have?

paulpage replied 1 year ago...

Dear Sheri Moon love your performance in all movies such great tallent.  Well i can't sent complete stories but I can tell you this...is authory from Horacio Quiroga and have several themes . Im interested in create a film using The Feather Pillow , is about a plage under the pillow and a love and sad story  between...i can send you  a brief at some email

antother one is The Beheaded Chicken and Other Stories  that can be create in one film separate as 3 stories....arguments and plot i can email you.

But  I do have few more..and also merchandise strategy something I still havent seen at any kind of movies that is use several media to complete the argument; I saw resident evil and Matrix unsucessully

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 1 year ago...

Actually, I am not Sheri..I have been calling myself Moon or Moondragon on most forums I go to for years..And I have the picture because I am a big fan of Baby.

she's great excellent  love when her performance can change from sweet angel or lovely mom or been kick ass cold killer.

I mean backing to our discussion I'll like to whatch Sid Haig performing the tale story like a narrator. I mean I'a agree when at the of Devils Reject's the gang must die...but characters still can perform stories fans will love it

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php