header

Forum

REGISTRATION IS FREE! Welcome to the official Rob Zombie forum. As a registered member of the site you get access to; a personal profile for updating statuses, chatting with friends etc, mail system, and personal gallery. For more, hover over the RZ Community button on the menu. You can also comment on news stories (non members can post but must enter valid email into comment area, or login using Facebook or Twitter accounts) and upload to one of a number of public upload galleries plus comment and vote on them. Please read House Rules.

Quick Links: Your Profile | Your Messages  |  Your Personal Gallery  | Members List  | House Rules |

Topic Subject
Topic Text
Move Category:
Rob Zombie art book?
Started by Tiny TRAVIS BICKLE 2 years ago
Hey Rob, Over the years, we've all seen your amazing illustrations in/on album covers, t-shirts, posters, videos, etc. Would you ever consider doing a book of your illustrative work? I know I'd buy it.

+1
Tiny Raggedman replied 2 years ago...

I'd buy it too.

Rattenfänger replied 2 years ago...

Count me in!

Captain Spauldin Moon replied 2 years ago...

I would buy it..

Tiny Martay_v88 replied 2 years ago...

This would be top of the christmas list, or an early christmas present dependant on release, would love an archive of Zombie history

Co-Creator of BloodGuts.co.uk home to all things horror

Tiny Raggedman replied 2 years ago...

It'd make designing my arm sleeve a shitload easier too...

The Professor Jay Boogeyman replied 2 years ago...

you know, I have been asking him this for years.... what would be better then a coffee table filled with Rob Zombis art work, and liner notes.... You know he still paints at home.

Tiny Death Angel replied 2 years ago...

Man! That's the best idea ever! He's so talented, I'd love to see a book of his illustrations and paintings etc

Tiny AngelMyers13 replied 2 years ago...

I LOVE this idea.

pipeweed replied 2 years ago...

Great idea! Would love to see some of his old Playboy work as well as doodles from high school. Love to see a video game using his art work!

Tiny Morgan Mortician replied 2 years ago...

SUCH a good idea!!! Love it.

Tiny TRAVIS BICKLE replied 2 years ago...

WOW! Glad to see some love for the idea. With this kind of response, maybe Lord Zombie himself will chime in with his thoughts.

holyroller replied 2 years ago...

Yeah man, that's an awesome idea!

Otis B. Driftwood livingdeadgirlnicole1031 replied 2 years ago...

Ditto on that... I have always wanted to get a tattoo of a unique Rob Zombie drawing/painting to go with my Baby Firefly tattoo. Plus I would love to have his work as a tattoo as he is one of the artists that inspires my own work.

You are not permitted to reply on this forum. Login...

css.php